About the property
- House4500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
We follow the Riverhead Rental Policy
5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10.
Brand New Listing! Our Completely Renovated Beach House in A Great Beach Community Along The North Fork Wine Trail.
This Beautifully Designed 5 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Sleeps 10. Brand New Custom Kitchen With Quartz Countertops And Viking Stainless Steel Appliances, Hardwood Floors Throughout. The Newly Designed Master Bedroom Includes A New King Size Bed, Private Full Bath And His/her Closets. The Guest Room Has A New Queen Sized Bed With His/her Closets. The Third Bedroom Sleeps 2 With A New Twin Bunk Bed. The fourth bedroom has a new Queen bed sleeps 2 and the fifth bedroom has a new Queen and sleeps 2.
The Backyard Space Is Tranquil And Private With A Heated Gunite Pool and Spa. Weber Gas Grill for cooking.
We Love The Quaintness, Beautiful Scenery, And Low-key, Relaxing Vibe Of The North Fork.
There Are So Many Ways To Spend Your Time Here....
* Grab The Beach Chairs And Wagon That Are Provided And Take A 2 Minute Walk To The Beach For A Swim And Some Sun . * Head Over To The Baiting Hollow Winery Which Is One Minute Away From The House To Enjoy Some Live Music While Sipping Wine And Overlooking The Vineyards. (there Are Also Over 40 Other Wineries Along The Famous North Fork Wine Trail.)
* Take A Short Drive To The Quaint Downtown Jamesport For Some Shopping.
* Dine At Many Of The Nearby Critically Acclaimed Restaurants Including One Of Our Favorites Jedediah Hawkins - A Historic 19th Century House Converted Into A Five Star Restaurant And Inn Surrounded By Over 20 Acres Of Gardens And Farmlands
* Enjoy A Glass Of Wine From The Bottle You Picked Up From One Of The Local Wineries And Walk To The Brand New Gazebo With Breath-taking Views Of The Sound To Watch A Stunning Sunset.
* Take A Short Drive Out To The Hamptons Where You're Bound To Spot A Few Celebrities While Visiting The Countless Hot Spots.
Whether You Choose To Spend Your Time Relaxing At The Beach, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Jetskiing, Taking The Kids To Splish Splash - Long Islands's Largest Waterpark, Visiting The Long Island Aquarium, Enjoying The Wineries, Shopping The Tanger Outlets, Stopping By The Many Roadside Farm Stands Or Eating At All The Great Local Restaurants, You Are Sure To Have A Great Time! It's A Wonderful Place To Spend Your Summer!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
The pictures don't do this property justice, it is so much more beautiful with everything in bloom. Thank you to Jonathan for being so attentive and helpful. My wife said it was like being at our own private resort. There is a constant breeze from the sound, it's so quiet and relaxing sitting on the deck overlooking the water. The pool is awesome, my 17 year old son and I spent hours in it. Hope to be back for another vacation.
Atlantis Aquarium Wineries Splish Splash Water Park Vineyards
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We follow the Town of Riverhead minimum stay policy