2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – ON SHUTTLE ROUTE – NICE UPDATES
Gold Camp is a great location for families and groups seeking cozy, budget-friendly accommodations in Breckenridge. Nestled in the woods on Ski Hill Road, Gold Camp is just minutes from the Peak 8 base area and Historic Downtown Breckenridge on the free shuttle route!
Beautiful updates and tasteful decorations make this property stand out at Gold Camp. As soon as you walk in the door, you’ll be impressed with the amount of character the unit has. The fully-equipped kitchen is updated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. There is seating available at the bar for at least six people. In the living room, you can relax next to the gas fireplace or watch a Blu-ray movie on the large LCD-TV. Or if you need a breath of fresh air, have a seat on the balcony and take in the beautiful views. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, central laundry facilities, shared hot tubs.
Gold Camp is a fun, affordable location … and Gold Camp I125 is a great unit for families and groups up to eight. Call us today for a fantastic getaway!
- Bedroom one: king bed.
- Bedroom two: full-size bunks (sleeps 4).
- Living Area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom one: tub/shower.
- Bathroom two: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #32100002.