Mudpuppies & Moonshine Cabin part of "Moonshine Cabins" and member of the Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce.
You’ll feel right at home when you stay at Mudpuppies & Moonshine Cabin. Once you arrive, kick off your shoes, grab a drink and soak in the sights and sounds of nature all around on one of three porches. We’re close (less than 10 minutes!) to some great hiking spots at the Greenbrier section of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, less than a mile from Rocky Top Sports World, or a quick drive into Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge for tons of family fun!
Mudpuppies & Moonshine 5 Bedroom Cabin in Gatlinburg is a large, luxurious log cabin receiving many updates each year since 2014! It is family friendly with a bunk bed room perfect for the kids in your group - a great spot where you can relax and get away from it all. We are located close enough to everything the area has to offer, but you will feel like you are miles away! Ready for a swim? Gather the family for a short walk to the swimming pool. Kids need to run off some steam? We’ve got a great recreation area with a basketball hoop, swings, horseshoes and a reservable pavilion that can accommodate 50 people, just a short drive from our cabin within our resort.
Why stay with us?:
5 Bedrooms (TV in each bedroom)
• 1st floor Master suite - King Bed
• 2nd floor Master suite - King Bed
• Lower Level Bedroom - King Bed
• Lower Level Bedroom - Queen Bed
• Lower Level Bedroom - Bunk Beds (2 x Twin over Full Bunk Beds)
3 Bathrooms (hairdryers provided)
• 1st floor Master suite - Luxury walk-in shower w/ double sink
• 2nd floor Master suite - Full tub/shower w/ double sink
• Lower level shared bathroom - Full tub/shower w/ double sink
• 7 TV's in total with expanded cable package and Blu-ray/DVD players
• Free WiFi
• Free local and long distance calls
• Keyless entry / self-checkin and self-checkout
• Well-stocked kitchen with updated appliances includes: blender, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, coffee mugs, wine glasses, plates, cups, serving bowls, baking dishes and baking sheets, large selection of pots and pans for all your cooking needs
• Granite countertops
• Outdoor 4-burner natural gas grill
• Outdoor dining
• Gas fireplace
• Hot tub
• Family friendly board games
• Shuffleboard table, arcade games, and pool table
• Hair dryers in all bathrooms
• Beautiful, natural grounds
• Resort swimming pool within walking distance
• Resort recreation area: basketball, swings, horseshoes, charcoal grills, and a reservable pavilion that can accommodate 50 people
Mudpuppies & Moonshine Cabin is conveniently located only three miles from downtown Gatlinburg, sleeps up to 14 comfortably. Enjoy 3 levels of spacious accommodations with hardwood floors; a well-stocked kitchen with updated appliances includes all you need for cooking meals; large, comfortable bedrooms; and fun & games for the whole family. Relax on the front porch, admiring Mt. LeConte while you enjoy your morning coffee or in the evening as the sun sets. Soak in the hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping and fun. The loft features a pool table, arcade games, and shuffleboard. We offer two Master Suites with King size beds, located on the main and second levels. In the lower level you will find a guest bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds for the kids and 2 additional bedrooms - one with a king bed and one with a queen beds as well as a laundry closet with washer and dryer.
We are located right next door to the popular Arts & Crafts Community as well as the Smoky Mountain National Park. Our cabin is also located less than a mile from Rocky Top Sports World, the country's newest state-of-the-art sports tournament destination. The fun doesn't end there - there is plenty of fun to be had nearby at one of many go-cart racing tracks, mini-golf courses, dinner theaters, mountain coasters, Dollywood, and so close to many of the best restaurants that all the locals frequent.
Check out the reviews, you won't be disappointed
Your mountain vacation awaits!