This is one of three beautiful apartments in this historic, downtown house. This home was built at the turn of the century and is charming but is also slightly funky. Cleanliness is a given. New and contemporary we are not so please understand what this offers.
This apartment is in the center of Boulders most desirable area.
- 2 bedrooms and one 3/4 bath (shower only)
- an inviting private yard and trees.
- private off street parking for one car.
- a main living room with planked wood flooring.
- a gas burning fireplace.
- bistro style kitchen table and chairs
- flat screen cable TV
- free WiFi
**** see below not appropriate for small children.
When joining us you will arrive to a home which is 'rental ready'
sparkling clean complete with bath soaps, shampoos, personal paper, basic kitchen needs such as salt, pepper, coffee maker/filter and all appliances. Oh and of course you will find fresh flowers here.
The windows are historic style. The two bedrooms adjoining the small living room and both have queen sized beds.
- two sets of all cotton sheets
- extra comfortable comforters and blankets
- a full gas kitchen
- close to trails, parks, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and all Boulder has to offer.
This unit is not" appropriate for small children. Children are not permitted.
I appreciate and cater to the discerning traveler who looks for convenience, style, clean abundant living, and the diversity this property offers. This property is among long time and full time residents. This is not meant to be a 'party property' so please make other plans if that is your intended use. Please be reminded our minimum guest age is 30. We do make exceptions at times but only when asked.
We hope to see you soon!
Rental license RHL 0002088 max occupancy 4