About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Beautiful Waterfront 3br/3ba Townhome
Relax & enjoy Sunrises, Sweeping Views to Downtown, & Cool Breezes in this well appointed corner-unit townhome (located on the 2nd and 3rd floors with main entry off the ground level). Perfectly situated on the water in the heart of Mission Beach, this relaxing vacation home offers 3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests.
The main level offers a convenient foyer/entry, perfect to keep your shoes & beach equipment. Tiled stairway will lead you to the second floor that houses the main living area that features floor to ceiling windows allowing maximum water views & sun exposure. Fantastic open floorplan with a fully stocked kitchen (cookware, plates, cups, silverware, coffee maker, blender, etc) that is open to the 6 person dining area & spacious living room with a large Bay Front balcony. There is also one bedroom (full bed) and full bath that round out the second floor.
On the third floor you will find the luxurious, private, & spacious Master "HONEYMOON" Suite. Arguably THE BEST bedroom in the entire complex with floor-ceiling windows, views to the South & East, dual mirrored wardrobe closets, ensuite bathroom with surround shower, elegant dual vanities, & flat screen TV. Across the hallway houses the third bedroom (2 twin beds) and third full bath.
This vacation home is equipped with numerous amenities, including recessed lighting, wood floors in all bedrooms, AC (Note due to the way the air conditioning venting is setup, the living room area typically takes longer to cool down compared the remainder of the home especially on hotter days. We do have ceiling fans & floor fans to help keep the area cool!), a private outdoor view balcony, BBQ, TV's in living room & each bedroom (high-def cable TV), top of the line towels & linens, 2 gated underground parking available (***6' clearance height…may be slightly less for longer cars that bottom out at the driveway base MOST LARGE SUV'S WON'T FIT), and beach toys/chairs/boogie boards. We also work directly with a local beach rental shops that offer our tenants special discounts rentals on most standard beach cruisers.
Master Bedroom: King (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Queen (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: (2) Twins (sleeps 2)
& double sofa sleeper with linens (sleeps 2)
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH | We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING | Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES | If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS | Enjoy a full day of family fun at BELMONT PARK located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Relaxing weekend at Waterfront 4 property. Very calming being able to sit on the patio while bbq'ing, sipping coffee while watching the sunrise, enjoying beautiful water views, and people watching along the boardwalk. The new AC system was a bonus, there was plenty of beach gear for everyone, and the hosts were extremely helpful before our arrival and during our stay.
Thanks Steve, glad you enjoyed your stay! Your family is welcome back anytime, hope to see you soon (reminder repeat guests automatically receive our 10% loyalty repeat guest discount).
Already miss it, hope to stay again soon
Highly recommend! Our extended family of 17 rented 2 units in this same building and there wasn’t a single negative thing we could say.
It was clear from the start that both homes were very well cared for. They had lovely open floorplans that made it perfect for us to gather with each other, fantastic outdoor spaces with a nice bonus having a shade awning downstairs, fully stocked kitchens, super comfy beds, tons of sand toys and boards, and clean clean clean! Having the air conditioning also came in handy (It can get hot even in Nov!). Highlights were the upstairs master bedroom and the huge downstairs patio area.
The host was kind enough to provide a list of discounted rental shops and eateries as well as suggestions on fun things to do in the area.
We had a wonderful experience and already miss it, we would definitely stay again.
Perfect location for a young family
Amazing location, very comfortable! Only complaint was the heat/humidity with no AC.
Beautiful property, great location, great views
We had a lovely stay, it was in a great location, quiet and away from the noise of Mission beach, however central so you can easily stroll over when you want to go to the beach or restaurants.
BBQ is a bit old and distributes uneven heat and it needs a table on the balcony however these are minor, we had a great stay.
Great to hear & thanks for your recommendation! Our bbq is a beautiful stainless steel top quality , note too we provide complimentary propane for our guests.
Enjoyed out stay. Condo was wonderful. Site was wonderful. Nick addressed our concerns and took care of us. For those with small children, there are no bathtubs. The master bath has a sunken shower which we put a cup over the drain to allow some water to accumulate for our little one's bath, worked fine. Basement garage has limited height for vehicles to get in. Would book again.
Our group is more than happy to give an excellent review rating. The location is just as advertised, nothing but sand and water in front of you. The home is well kept and had a nice open living area for all of us to gather. The master bedroom was top notch, all beds were comfortable and each bedroom had its own television. Wish we could stay longer, thanks for a fantastic visit.
Thanks Dave, hope to have you back soon!!
This condo is in the perfect location ON THE OCEAN in Central Mission Beach. Just down the Boardwalk is Belmont Park with endless rides/games/eats. Across the bay is Sea World, over the hill is the famous San Diego Zoo, and a short car trip away is the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Not to mention, it is just a few miles from Downtown San Diego, the San Diego Airport and La Jolla's tide pools.