Ocean Front 3 Bedroon House
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fully furnished 3br/2ba house on 100 feet of ocean frontage. The house has been updated with new hardwood floors and comes fully furnished including a washer and dryer. The house sleeps up to 8 (6 comfortably) and includes a king-size bed, a set of bunk beds and a double bed. The ocean is literally right outside the front door and the views are spectacular. Eating establishments are within walking distance. Price includes cable TV, internet (WiFi) and all utilities.
If you are interested in 3-4 months between Dec-April I will provide better rates - please ask!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2014
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- There are 3 bedrooms in the house. All of the bedrooms have hickory hardwood floors in them. The master bedroom is large with a king size bed and large screen TV and access to a bathroom and a separate access door to the outside with ocean views. The second bedroom has twin bunk beds and ocean views. The third bedroom is located in the northeast corner of the house and has a double bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are two bathrooms in the house. One bathroom is between the mater bedroom and the bedroom with the bunk beds. This bathroom has a full size tub and shower with a ceramic tile floor. The second bathroom has a stand-up shower and is located next to the third bedroom, off the kitchen, on the north side of the house....moreless
- House is fully furnished.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 11%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. There is a rental agreement that was must be executed as part of the booking.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Excellent location in south Flagler Beach only a mile from the famous Flagler Pier.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am 50 years old and still live and work in Wisconsin where I grew up. I am still several years from retirement and bought the house in Flagler Beach as my wife and I fell in love with the community and the uniqueness that Flagler Beach has to offer. I do not get down to the house as much as I would like to, so renting it out helps to pay the bills.
Why the Owner Chose Flagler Beach, FL, USA:
The location of the house is hard to beat. Being right on the ocean with the beach and spectacular views is so relaxing. The house sits on a double-sized corner lot that creates a feeling of openness and privacy that is hard to experience with many other properties. The neighborhood is safe and several good restaurants are within walking distance. Only a 25 minute walk down the beach will get you to the famous Flagler Pier. If you want to get away from the beach for even a few days, there are plenty of other area attractions from the farmer's market, to sugar plantation ruins, to the historic city of St. Augustine that will make this house a memorable stay.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Very unique southwestern style stucco house in the heart of Flagler Beach, with a large lot only steps from the beach. The views of the ocean out the front bay windows are spectacular. The house has been recently updated with hardwood floors and one bathroom was just completely remodeled and now has a walk-in shower with maple cabinets. The master bedroom has new maple cabinets including a built-in desk.
- Primary: +1 9204707519
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room with bamboo hardwood floor
Master Bedroom with hickory hardwood floor
Exterior of south-western style house on large corner lot
Bedroom with double bed and hickory hardwood floor
Fireplace in living room
Mud Room with laundry facilities
Flagler Beach and pier only a 25 minute walk down the beach
Kitchen with ceramic tile floor
Sunrise from the porch
Bedroom with bunk beds and hickory hardwood floor
Sunrise at Flagler Pier
Beach right in front of the house
Second bathroom with shower
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM