Waterfront Condo -Tampa, Fl (Sailport) Furnished, Sunsets, Beaches, & Best Rate(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Waterfront, furnished, 1 Bedroom, 1 bath Condo with a kitchen & all appliances.
We guarantee the Best Rates in the area for any local Hotel with a waterfront setting and similar and accommodations. Local Hotel rates are usually $50 - $100+ PER NIGHT higher than our Condo rental.
Our one bedroom WATERFRONT Condo is on Tampa Bay and is close to Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg, FL. This furnished condo includes a full kitchen with a dishwasher, new refrigerator, ice maker, new microwave, new stove, toaster, coffee maker, blender, sheets, towels, hair dryer, iron, and everything else you need for a short or long stay. The living room has waterfront views and a pull out queen size sofa bed. There is a separate Queen size bedroom and a separate children bunk bed area. The Condo also has a waterfront balcony sitting area.
On site amenities include a large Heated waterfront pool, a large pool deck and sitting area, a small tanning beach, an outside fitness area, a sand volleyball court, a BBQ area, tiki huts, a night-time fire pit and FISHING off our private dock. We have the Best Sunsets on Tampa Bay and there are hundreds of nearby activities available.
There is a nice on-site Pool-side Bar and Grill and there is a small store for snacks, beer, and wine inside the 2nd floor main office. There are also several waterfront restaurants, a larger beach area, picnic areas, and a long waterfront walking/biking trail about 1 mile from the Condo.
The Condo is about 4 miles from the Tampa Westshore Mall, the International Mall, the Tampa International Airport, the Westshore Business District, and the Rocky Point Golf Course. The Condo is just one beautiful ride over the Courtney Campbell Causeway to Clearwater. It is also about 10 miles from Mac Dill Air Force Base, 5 miles from the Raymond James Stadium, 10 miles to Downtown Tampa, 16 miles to Bush Gardens, 15 miles from the Hard Rock CASINO, and about a 1 1/2 hour drive to Disney World.
Four non-smoking adults may share the Condo at No extra charge. This Condo is best suited for one Adult couple or one Adult couple and 2 children.
Our Condo includes Free Satellite TV, Free U.S. phone service, Free Wi-Fi, and Free Parking. This is really a Great location and a beautiful spot from which to sight-see or relax.
The published rental rate is the current average daily rental rate. A 12% Required State tax, a small Condo fee, and the New VRBO Service Fee are included in the Quote that will be sent to you for the dates you want to stay. We will also send you additional information about the area.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 2
- 550 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There are Many attractions you may want to see in the Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg area. Walt Disney World is about a 1 1/2 hour drive from Sailport. Free Attraction pamphlets are in the main hallway. Tampa and local areas have, Surf Fishing, Charter Boat Fishing, Gambling (Hard Rock Casino, Horse, and Dog racing). Other attractions include Bush Gardens (amusement park), Adventure Island (water park) Art-Science-History-Holocaust-and Children Museums, Aquariums, loads of SHOPPING, multiple Beaches, waterfront Walking, skating and biking Trails, Parks, NIGHTLIFE, and a lot more....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Jan 31, 2018
7 night min stay
Feb. - March 2018
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2018
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Condo Association Fee $49 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed. There are different rates for special sporting, political, or area events.
Rental Agreement -Cancellation and Other Terms:
1. Cancellations made 30 days or more before the Check-in Date results in an 80% deposit refund.
2. Cancellations made 14 to 29 days before the Check-in Date result in a 75% deposit refund.
3. Cancellations made less than 14 days before Check-in Date results in a 50% deposit refund.
4. Guest will comply with any Condo Association rules and Security Guard requests.
5. Guests may not sublease the Condo but may share the condo or the rental period with One other couple. Maximum four people.
6. Guest agree to leave the Condo on their original check out date that they have paid through…unless the Owner extends the checkout date in writing / email, and is paid for the extended days. Guests that fail to leave the Condo on the scheduled date and time will be issued a trespass notice and be removed from the Condo by the Sheriff’s Department. (The owner has never had to do this).
7. Normal check in time is 3:00 p.m. but may be earlier with the Owner’s consent.
8. Normal check out time is 11:00 a.m. But may be later with the Owner’s consent.
We will email you additional information about the Condo and area.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There is a very small tanning beach on-site, there is a larger beach area (Ben T. Davis) and a waterfront walking or skating trail (paved) about a 5 minute drive away....you can even walk to this beach. The major beach in the area is Clearwater Beach and that is about 35 minutes away.
There are 100’s of experiences that are available within a 35 minute drive from the condo and some Tampa experiences are much closer.
Waterfront Tampa Bay Condo. Furnished, Kitchen, appliances, TV's, Cable, Wi-Fi.
On-site Condo tanning beach. A major beach and waterfront dining are 1 mile away
Sailport entrance with on site security. A short walk to a Waterfront restaurant
Tanning beach and sitting area. Night time, seating around the beach fire pit.
Viewing and fishing dock. No fishing license needed. Rods/reels provided.
Ben T. Davis Beach, a few minutes drive from the condo. Within walking distance.
Every Unit faces the waterfront. This is your private volleyball court.
Condo Balcony sitting area with a view of Tampa Bay also from LR and kitchen.
Full Kitchen with new appliances and new Granite Counters. Everything you need.
A separate Queen size bedroom. Large Closet and flat screen TV.
Bathroom with tile floor, granite sink, tub with shower, and hair dryer.
Whiskey Joe's Bar and Grill, on the Beach and less than 1 mile from the Condo.
Large on site, Heated, pool with a huge pool deck...not shown.
Your pool deck on the Bay. Eat by the Pool or have a drink and watch the Sunset.
Poolside Grill, Eatery, and Bar...Good Food and drinks. Heated Pool.
Sit and relax by the Bay...or play Volleyball.
One of many beautiful Sunsets. You can rent a jet ski and ride on Tampa Bay.
Ben T. Davis Beach / your Condo is in background on far right. Near this Beach.
On site, outside fitness area.
A Queen size pull out sofa bed in the living room a full kitchen, TV, and Wi-Fi.
Living room. Large TV, free cable, free phone and WiFi. Dinette, Coffee table.
Two children Bunk Beds, a separate master bedroom, and a pull out sofa bed.
View from your Condo Balcony. Have lunch or drinks on the Balcony.
Waterfront, Furnished Condo. Views of Tampa Bay. Kitchen and all appliances.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.