Large Five Bedroom on the Water in Egg Harbor.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
This large five bedroom house is located inside the harbor, on the shoreline.
Located on the shoreline in an area of summer homes, Shorecrest offers a water view inside the harbor of Egg Harbor. This traditional two story house has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, living room, fireplace, kitchen and screened porch. You can walk to the Alpine 36 hole golf course, 1/2 mile away or the Alpine and Egg Harbor beaches, less than one mile away. You are welcome to visit Alpine Resort, 3/4 mile from the house for the bikes, rowboats, fishing poles, outdoor heated pool, tennis, basketball, and shuffleboard. There are nightly activities in July and August.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- 2450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 9
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- All linens are provided and the beds will have been made upon arrival. A bathroom is located near each bedroom. Three bedrooms are on the second floor and two bedrooms are on the ground floor. All bedrooms have dressers for clothing. All bedrooms have closets except for the second floor room with one single bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The house is located in a quiet area of summer homes in Egg Harbor. It's large enough to accommodate family members of up to nine people. The house is great for extended families or groups of couples. Central Egg Harbor has a great market called Main Street Market and you can purchase most items that you might need including food, Door County products and alcohol. Harbor Hardware is located on the north end of Egg Harbor and has a large inventory of items. There are free concerts in Egg Harbor in the summer on Thursday afternoons at Harborview Park and on Sunday evenings at the Peg Egan Performing Arts Center. There are regular concerts in the summer at Birch Creek Music Center about three miles east of Egg Harbor. You are welcome to attend the nightly activities at the nearby Alpine Resort in July and August. These include live music on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays as well as a hayride on Tuesdays (weather permitting), games on Thursdays and a movie on Sundays....moreless
There's a great game room at Alpine Resort about 3/4 mile from the resort with ping pong tables, pool tables, video games. It's open from 9 am to 10 pm Memorial Day weekend through late October....moreless
- Pool Table:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
The house is located within the Village of Egg Harbor--a charming community with shops, history, galleries, restaurants, and free concerts! It's about a 1.5 mile walk to the center of the village....moreless
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - June 1, 2017
May 1 - Jun 1, 2017
2 night min stay
June 2 - June 15, 2017
Jun 2 - Jun 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 16 - Aug 12, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 13 - Oct 29, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $150 + tax
- Bundle of firewood $10 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
If the reservation is changed after arrival, you will be responsible for the original reservation dates. Please note there may be minimum stay requirements for the dates you request.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Clothing shops, restaurants, artisan cheeses, art galleries, home decor shops, Wood Orchard Farm Market, Shipwrecked Brewery, and hiking and walking trails within one mile. Free live music at Peg Egan PAC and Concerts in the Egg Harbor Park - 1 mile. Door Peninsula Winery and Door County Coffee - 10 minutes. Orchard Country Winery - 5 miles. Birch Creek Music Center - 4.5 miles. Peninsula State Park - 5 miles. 10 lighthouses on the peninsula most within 45 minute drive. Discounted golf passes to Alpine Golf Course. Free tennis, bikes, rowboats, fishing poles at Alpine Resort. Whitefish Sand Dunes and Nature Center - 20 minute drive. Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant - 20 minute drive. Washington Island Ferry - 45 minute drive.
Year Purchased: 1962
About the owner: I was born and raised in Egg Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin. I attended grade school in Egg Harbor and Gibraltar H.S. in Fish Creek, and I am a UW - Madison graduate. Our family business is Alpine Resort and Golf Course in Egg Harbor. I have two sons and live in Sturgeon Bay. We have a golden retriever puppy that is very active and playful and he loves to swim.
Why the Owner Chose Egg Harbor, WI, USA:
The Shorecrest house has been in our family from the beginning. It's close to Alpine Resort and Golf and close to all the great things Egg Harbor (and Door County) has to offer. It's only available for vacations in the spring, summer and fall. My family is very protective of this house and keep it very clean and well maintained.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house is a one of a kind house. It's located in an area of private summer homes with lots of trees and walking trails and it's right ON THE WATER, inside the point that forms Egg Harbor. It's walking distance to Alpine's 36-hole golf course and just a short walk to the Alpine and Egg Harbor beaches. You can see the water from the house and it has a nice screened porch and lawn area between the house and the bay.
- Primary: +1 9208683000 I can be reached during the day or evening 8am-9pm
- Secondary: +1 8882818128 This is my work phone. 8am to 9pm is best.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking at the Shorecrest house and screened porch from the water.
Dining room leads to the large screened porch.
Living room area of Shorecrest.
One of the upstairs bedrooms with a queen bed.
Shorecrest house is right on the water.
What a view from Alpine Golf Course's Black Number 8 green.
Chipping in on Alpine Golf Course's Blue Black Course.
Gazing at the harbor from the Shorecrest house.
View of dining room and living room.
One upstairs bedroom with a single trundle bed.
Five bedroom house called Shorecrest.
One of the upstairs bedrooms in Shorecrest.
Catch some small mouth bass off the Alpine Resort pier.
View from the new Egg Harbor Marina.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.