About the property
- Townhome1900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
Why pay more for a house when you can get the same features in our condo, and enjoy resort-style amenities as well? Nihilani 25-A is a new (2006) three-bedroom, air-conditioned townhome located in the center of Princeville. Nihilani staff has said this is one of the five best homes in the 100-unit development because it has:
* One of the best locations: next to pool and at least 20 feet away from other units
* Central air conditioning for all rooms
* Limestone and marble floors, carpet in bedrooms
* Advantium convection/microwave oven
* Whole house stereo system
* Ceiling fans in every room (except baths)
* Broadband wireless internet service and printer/copier/scanner
* Quality appliances, kitchenware and linens.
Our unit has features like a house:
* Spacious; almost 1900 square feet with two floors, bedrooms are all upstairs
* Sleeps up to six with one Cal King bed and two Queen beds. Also has inflatable double bed. Each bedroom has its own sink and access to a bath, two have private lanais
* Boogie boards, beach chairs/mats/towels/umbrella
* Coolers with blue ice
* Three flat screen TVs with DVD players
* Attached garage with space for one rental car
It’s next to the best, resort-style features of Nihilani:
* Swimming pool with waterfall and shaded kiddie pool
* Large spa
* Lawn with large palms for shade
* Poolside cabana and shower
* Open air recreation center and two gas BBQs
Nihilani 25-A is professionally managed by Kauai Vacation Rentals, an on-island rental management company with over 36 years of experience in helping guests have a pleasant stay. Staying in Princeville gives you discounted rates for the Prince and Makai golf courses.
Kauai Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great North Shore Stay
We loved staying in this condo! It was very comfortable for our family of 6. We loved having beach chairs, umbrella, fins, etc for our use in the garage. The pool and spa area are very nice (although my kids kept getting in trouble for being loud and ‘breaking’ pool rules when I thought they were behaving just fine for kids. At the pool it felt a little bit like a retirement community). Overall it was a great place to stay for us and we would definitely stay here again in the future.
This 3 bedroom unit is one of the best situated condos in this neighborhood. It's main lanai backs up to a beautiful hedge with the pool far enough behind to see from the upstairs master lanai but far enough away to be fairly quiet. The entrance to this unit is on the culdisac, so it is quiet as well. We cooked most nights on the gas barbecues next to the pool. We enjoyed the jaccuzzi, which easily holds 9 people comfortably. We really enjoyed playing Christmas music throughout the unit with speakers in every room. The 3 bedrooms upstairs were kings and queen beds comfortable for 3 couples. The bikes in the garage were locked up, but this isn't an area to go biking. There were beach chairs, boogie boards available for use. Even though the owners car is parked in the garage we were able to park our caravan in there as well. We would definitely recommend this unit.
Amazing complex to relax in!
Great condo! Perfectly stocked to meet your needs. Condo was very clean and organized. Condo met all our needs and was in a very quiet location. Would definitely book this spot again.
Nice a clean. Large unit. Great for families. Has everything you needb
Would definetly rent again.
Looking forward to stay there again
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees