Beautiful Secluded Private Lakefront Family Home on 7 Acres(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2000 Sq.Ft. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Lakefront Home With All Amenities
- Beautiful 2000 SQFT private lakefront home on 7 acres with private drive and 600 feet of secluded lakeshore with sandy beach, dock and paddle boat included. We had many requests for a rental boat so we added a new 14' Scout Canoe as an option @ $100/week.
- Located in Baxter Minnesota's Brainerd Lakes area on 65' deep, clear spring fed Perch Lake. Great fishing, sandy safe beach and all water sport boating, skiing and tubing activities. Peaceful and private rural lakeshore setting close to shopping, restaurants, golf and all lakes’ area attractions – when you want them. Walking/biking distance to shopping and the Paul Bunyan Trail. Loons call, eagles soar and deer drink at the lakefront. Just minutes away from anything and everything. Breathtaking sunsets viewable from the large screened porch and adjacent open deck. Sandy beach with fire pit, dock and paddle boat. Large landscaped play area. Propane grill to cook the fish caught right off the dock.
•3 bedrooms all with walk in closets Sleeps 10:
• King Bed MBR, Double Bed BR2, Queen & Double size Beds BR3 ,Queen couch fold out in Living Room.
•2 full baths: Main Level Tub and Shower, Upper Level Walk in Shower w/ seat
•All new GE kitchen appliances with disposer, dishwasher, Mr. Coffee, toaster and micro
•First floor laundry room with Kenmore washer and natural gas dryer
•Charter Cable TV, DVD Player and High-Speed Internet Guest WiFi Included
•City water and sewer
•Hardwood floors and new carpeting
•Full basement with walkout
•Cement boat launch at west end of lake
•90% efficient natural gas furnace with EAC
•Central air conditioning
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FUTURE GUESTS: We love our vacation home and continue to use it with our family. We love to share our home with other families who want to get away to the lake and relax. For these reasons, and in fairness to our other clients, we don't rent to groups for parties for any reason including, but not limited to:
Your rental agreement limits occupancy at any time to the number of original registered guests only. No pets are allowed at any time during your stay. Violations can result in eviction and loss of security deposit. Also for these reasons, at any time before, during, or after your stay, your information may be shared with Guestchecker™.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FUTURE GUESTS: We love our vacation home and continue to use it with our family. We love to share our home with other families who want to get away to the lake and relax. For these reasons, and in fairness to our other clients, we don't rent to groups for parties for any reason including, but not limited to: Reunions Graduations Weddings Anniversaries Weekend bashes Etc. Your rental agreement limits occupancy to the number of original registered guests only. No pets are allowed at any time during your stay. Violations can result in eviction and loss of security deposit. Also for these reasons, at any time before, during, or after your stay, your information may be shared with Guestchecker™....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 3 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Tax Rate 6.5%
* Optional $100 Canoe Rental can be paid from security deposit refund*
1) No Pets during any time of the rental
2) No Smoking inside building property (alarm monitors).
3) 1/2 of 7 Day Rental Amount, $900 and a $400.00 (refundable security deposit) required to hold & confirm reservation. ($1300 Total).
4) Balance of 7 Day Rental Amount $1167 is due 30 days prior to rental date (includes $150 cleaning fee and $117 MN Tax).
5) Renters will be given 2 key fobs. Lost key fob charge is $25.
6) Renters will be required to sign and return the Short Term Rental Agreement with their deposit.
7) Renters must provide their own PFD's for proper fit and weight.
8) IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FUTURE GUESTS: We love our vacation home and use it with our family for the balance of the year. We love to share our home with other families who want to get away to the lake for fun and relaxation. For these reasons, and in fairness to our other clients, we don't rent to groups for parties for any reason including, but not limited to:
Your rental agreement limits occupancy to the number of original registered guests only. No pets are allowed at any time during your stay. Violations can result in eviction and loss of security deposit. Also for these reasons, at any time before, during, or after your stay, your information may be shared with Guestchecker™.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Brainerd Lakes Area – Explore It. Live It. Whether you are looking for a Minnesota adventure or for relaxation, you will discover endless options year-round in the Brainerd lakes country. World-class golfing, fishing and boating, biking, snowmobiling, shopping – even bird watching or kayaking – are just some of the reasons people choose to visit the Brainerd Lakes Area. This central Minnesota region, a short two-hour drive north of the Twin Cities, is an outdoor paradise. Throughout the seasons, you will find reasons – such as the festivals, the outdoor experiences, the breathtaking environment — to love it here. Discover why There is More to Explore℠ in the Brainerd Lakes Area, Minnesota’s premier vacation destination.
- Trails in the Brainerd Lakes Area:
The Brainerd Lakes Area is a tourism destination for a variety of reasons – one obvious reason is the extensive variety of great recreational trails. Discover many options for walking, biking on asphalt or mountain bike trails, horseback riding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and more – and learn why this central Minnesota region is the perfect destination for the outdoor enthusiast. The Brainerd Lakes Area landmark trail is the Paul Bunyan State Trail, which runs more than 100 miles from the trailhead in Baxter to Bemidji. On the Cuyuna Range, you will find the newly opened Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Trail System as well as the paved Cuyuna Lakes State Trail. The Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway covers more than 50 miles in and near the Whitefish Chain of Lakes through several communities, including Crosslake and Pequot Lakes. Enjoy the beauty by walking, biking, even driving this nationally recognized byway. The Pillsbury State Forest near the Gull Lake Area offers exceptional horseback riding trails. Throughout the Brainerd Lakes Area, you will find a variety of smaller trail systems that offer an opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Paul Bunyan State Trail
At 112 miles, the paved Paul Bunyan State Trail is Minnesota’s longest continually paved trail. In the Brainerd Lakes Area, it connects a number of cities, including Brainerd/Baxter, Merrifield, Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Jenkins and Pine River. Need to take a break between Point A and Point B? This 30-mile stretch of the heralded trail offers a substantial amount of extracurricular options in the immediate vicinity — not only for food and drink but also for shopping and lodging.
The trail links the communities and businesses the Brainerd Lakes Chamber serves to other trails and visitors all the way north to Lake Bemidji State Park outside Bemidji (see sidebar). Of course, there are a number of naturally occurring “distractions” to keep you from getting to your final destination too quickly: As the map below shows, the path of the Paul Bunyan State Trail takes guests past more than 20 readily accessible freshwater lakes.
Originally opened in 1988, the multi-use trail has grown from 50 miles (between Brainerd/Baxter and Pine River) to stretch to the more than 100 offered today. It is primarily for non-motorized recreation, save for snowmobiles in the winter and electric wheelchairs. On most days, you will encounter a mix of pedestrians, cyclists and in-line skaters.
The Paul Bunyan State Trail is visited by 650,000 people a year. Some of those visitors are geocachers. They flock to the trail because nearly 1,000 geocaches are hidden along the length of the trail. There are so many hidden items, in fact, that the Paul Bunyan State Trail has been deemed a “power trail” .
The continuously paved trail follows the route of a Burlington Northern railroad line from the 1890s that was no longer used after the early 1980s. In 2011, the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy group inducted the trail into its Rail-Trail Hall of Fame.
The main trail systems that intersect the Paul Bunyan State Trail are the Heartland Trail and the Blue Ox Trail.
Private Sandy Beach, 65' L Dock and Pedal Boat Included
Sandy Beach Gradual Slope To End Of 65' L Dock
Private Evening Fire Pit Fun
Open Deck View Of Side Yard
Private Drive Front Entryway To Laundry Room
Kitchen With DWasher, Disposer, Micro, Mr. Coffee, Toaster With All Accessories
1st Floor Bath
Large Living Room Lake View
First Floor MBR w/ King Bed, 32" Flat Screen & Walk-in Closet
Large Upstairs 3rd Bedroom With Walk-in Closet
Upper Level Full Bath
Private Drive To Front Of Lake Home on 7 Acres
Steve's 3 lb Bass Caught Off Front Of Dock 2016
New Sun Dolphin 4 Person Pedal Boat Included
Rear Yard Play Area
Large Rear Screened Porch
Laundry Room to Kitchen
Living Room with 40" Flat Screen & Charter Cable with Internet/ GuestWiFi
Living Room to Screened Porch, Deck & Stairs to 2nd Floor BR & 2nd Bath
First Floor BR2 w/ Dbl Bed & Walk-in Closet
Large Upstairs 3rd Bedroom w/ Queen & Dbl Beds
Upper Level Bath WIShower
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.