About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, 8 Sleeps
Mountaintop Cabin with Hot Tub! You'll have no problem unwinding at Appalachian House! Cook up a gourmet meal for loved ones in the fully equipped modern kitchen, or enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on the deck. You won't believe the views!
Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service. For a little lighthearted fun, head down to the lower level entertainment area with a pool table, foosball table, and PlayStation 3 game console. In the evening, let your worries fade away with a soak in the hot tub.
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity. The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Cabin
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 3 Queen
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen Bed; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• A PlayStation 3 console and one controller are provided. Guests are invited to bring extra controllers and video games to play (games are not provided).
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf cabins, use of a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter months.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are available.
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Location Details Scenic Wolf, situated at an elevation of 4,300 feet, is a pinnacle destination offering visitors long-range, 360-degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, featuring 72 acres of ski slopes with a total of 15 runs and 3 ski lifts. In the warmer months, enjoy outdoor adventures such as whitewater rafting, horseback riding, ziplining, fishing, and hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Fall foliage season welcomes vivid colors and perfect weather. Experience a true mountaintop paradise at Scenic Wolf cabin community! Scenic Wolf is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville. Important Property Notes • Due to a steep access road to the community, 4WD is required during the winter months. • Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large, luxurious, and multi-leveled. If stairs are a concern for anyone in your party, please ask a Vacation Planner about your cabin's specific layout to ensure the comfort of all guests! Mountain Discovery Pass Each reservation comes complete with our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which now includes a Biltmore Estate pass - in addition to seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing! This extremely valuable pass is a special gift from Carolina Mornings to our guests, and is not available anywhere else. Enjoy Asheville the way it is meant to be enjoyed, and let us spoil you with activities and the best customer service in Asheville!
Additional information about rental rates
Damage deposit: $800.00