About the property
- Condo900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Our lake front property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the ground flloor. The unit has about 900 square feet, water views from every room, and has an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private onsuite. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Lake front 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. We are located 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens & 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Great easy access to downtown Brandon.
Enjoyable, great company to work with
Condo was clean and well maintained. Rental company was amazing. Lots of communication before arrival, checked in right on time and communication after check out. Will definitely use this company again when traveling to Tampa area.
Great location for family vacation in Tampa, condo well maintained with great view
Very comfortable and great location
If you are staying in the Brandon/Valrico area, I recommend this property! The company was easy to deal with and accommodations were clean and comfortable. The lake view was fantastic! We will definitely be back. The only issue is that you may see a property advertised for $75 a night, but after all of the fees (and there are a lot), it ends up being $150. It's still a good deal with the amount of space you get, (and I do believe you are aware of all the costs before booking) but just something to keep in mind. I think this is the way to go if you are traveling with family!
Noisy end unit
The unit was very small, there were only 2 towels and it was super noisy. Very ei dy on the end unit and it howels and the back of thr unit. Its very hard to sleep as its super bright with no toom darkening curtains
Wonderful & Quiet
We arrived and ALL was great. We had a leaking issue when we returned home one night at midnight. We called, and within half hr. we had not 1 but 2 repair persons fixing the problem. Can not say how helpful these people are. Lovely condo- full of towels. The only thing to make it better would be IF they provided a hairdryer. Beautiful view and quiet surroundings. We WILL be back.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From $650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.