Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 14 - 14 Persons14 Persons
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Smoking is only allowed outside front or back. Not in house. you loose your deposit if there is any smoking in house.
- Marijuana is illegal in Arizona. If you bring it in, take it out. If left, you forfeit your deposit, unless have med script.
- If you change the thermostats you're responsible if coils freeze. If garage remote is missing, fee of $100 will be applied.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
4th of July weekend
We had an amazing time. The house was clean and beautiful. Perfect distance from launches and local activities. Would definitely stay here again.
Quiet and relaxing. Beautiful view.
Our family outing was awesome on the river. Location of home right on the water is perfect. The home had everything we needed & more! Clean, comfortable and convenient. Vickey was great to work with, and even shipped me a bag we left behind. Best place on the river-we will definitely go back.
if you want a true river experience this is the place to go! I don't think you'll find a better spot along the Colorado river. The neighborhood is beautiful and the neighbors are very friendly. Lots of parking. The beach is amazing because its right inside the no wake zone and is protected by an island which makes it completely safe for kids to enjoy without the worries of people speeding by. Vicki was an absolute perfect host and the house was stunning to say the least. All in all we will be going back for sure:) stop searching now and save your self the hassle....book it and get on the water!
Very convenient location beautiful scenery beautiful home
Great Location in Bullhead City. River Activies in your own backyard!! Water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, swimming, and a private beach. Great views of all the Colorado River activities!! Laughlin Casinos are close by. Off-roading and Oatman Mining Town are a short drive. Golf is closeby. Walking distance to restaurants.
About Vickey Eagan
I love to travel and I have used this site for many of my adventures.
Vickey Eagan purchased this House in 2008
Why Vickey Eagan chose Bullhead City
On the Colorado River. Private beach. House is all tile, granite, and marble.
What makes this House unique
Large home for family reunions. Quiet, upscale neighborhood. Plenty of games for the family. Pin ball. Pool table, slot machines loaded with credits. They do not pay off. Air hockey, darts. Plus your own beach!