**Looking for a Last Minute Summer Getaway? August prices reduced due to last minute availability***
Ocean Breeze is a magnificent home nestled in a quaint and quiet neighborhood in Gearhart on the beautiful North Coast of Oregon. This 4 Bedroom, 3 bath home overlooks the Necanuim River and boasts amazing views of the River, the North Pacific Ocean, Tillamook Head Mountains, and the City of Seaside through the wall to wall windows and has easy access to the shores of the estuary. With all amenities included, this a perfect getaway for fun, rest and relaxation, doing activities, and gathering with loved ones.
Benefits of Home:
*Gas Fed Outdoor Fire Pit
*Dog and Family Friendly Home (2 dogs maximum)
*Water front home with wall to wall windows, vaulted ceilings, and panoramic views of Seaside, Tillamook Head, the Necanicum River, and the Pacific Ocean
*Nestled in a quaint, quiet, and private neighborhood in Gearhart, Oregon; just a 5 minute drive to downtown Seaside, OR.
* Private, gated driveway, and parking for up to 6 vehicles.
* Lots extra entertainment and activities that everyone can enjoy: kayaking, bicycling, clamming, ping-pong, foosball.
*Attached 2 car garage has been converted into an entertainment room.
Description and Amenities of Ocean Breeze:
* This large, spacious, and open style living 2 level home is a perfect choice for a private vacation or spending quality time with loved ones.
* This home boasts stunning and breathtaking mountain, river, and ocean views from the upper and lower level living rooms, upper level dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, lower level bedroom, and upper and lower level decks.
* Sleeps 8 guests.
* A dual gas fireplace gives warmth to the living room and kitchen areas on the main level.
* Kitchen is fully equipped to serve 8 guests (blenders, food processor, pots, pans, baking ware, wine glasses, platters)
* Lower living area: 2 large rooms with 3 queen beds, a full/twin bunk bed, entertainment room with large flat screen TV, a mini- bar, a kitchenette with microwave, and dining table for 4.
*Upper Living Area: 2 spacious bedrooms including the master suite which is furnished with a king bed and flat screen TV, the second bedroom is furnished with a full/twin bunk, a spacious and open kitchen, dining room, lounge, and living room with dual fireplace.
* Lower and Upper Upper Level Living area boasts 90 degree views of the Necanium River, Pacific Ocean, Tillamook Head Mountains, and the city of Seaside.
* Ocean Breeze is equipped with modern amenities such as; Wi-Fi, Cable, and DVD players,
* Activities such as; Ping Pong Table, Corn Hole Toss, and Foosball table are located in garage.
*Bicycles, kayaks, an outdoor fire-pit, crabbing and clamming gear are available for use during your stay at Ocean Breeze.
Nearby Sites and Attractions:
* Blocks from Gearhart Crossing Market, Deli & Pub, Pacific Way Bakery & Cafe, Sweet Shop Ice Cream, Wine Bar and Cafe.
* World class golf courses like Highlands Golf Course and Gearhart Golf Links are located in walking distance of Ocean Breeze.
* Please contact Kukui House Services if you need a specific kitchen appliance that is not listed
*Conveniently located between the exciting town of Seaside and historical town of Astoria.
*The town of Seaside offers entertainment for everyone to enjoy including, many restaurants, bars and pubs, boutiques, an arcade with bumper cars and a carousel, and a town aquarium. Have the best pizza at Angelina's, enjoy a nice family meal at Dundee's, and visit the Seaside Pool for year round indoor activities.
*Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants to visit. Take a walk through history at the Maritime Museum, Lewis and Clark Museum, and stroll the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front dinner at Baked Alaska or the Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George Brewery and Buoy's.
*Short driving distance to the quaint and artsy town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Rock and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, or visit Castaways for an exotic Cajun meal.
* 4th Night Free Special - February & March 2018
* Prices based on availability
* Some restrictions apply