2 BR, 1 BA CONDO – ON SHUTTLE ROUTE – PRICED RIGHT
Gold Camp is a great location for families and groups seeking cozy, budget-friendly accommodations in Breckenridge. Nestled in the woods on Ski Hill Road, Gold Camp is just minutes from the Peak 8 base area and Historic Downtown Breckenridge on the free shuttle route.
This remodeled, two-bedroom unit is nice! There’s a fully equipped kitchen with lots of counter space, updated appliances and a huge bar that seats eight; a wood-burning fireplace; a large wall-mounted LCD TV; and a deck for kicking back after a big day on the slopes. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, central laundry facilities, shared hot tubs and a private ski locker.
For a party of four — close friends or a small family —Gold Hill Camp I124 is a great unit at a great price. Call us today!
- Bedroom one: queen bed.
- Bedroom two: full bed.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #32101.