Lanikai Beach Cottage
The main house at Lanikai Cottage includes two bedrooms and one bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living space that opens to the back yard. The guest house contains an additional bedroom and bathroom, as well as a partial kitchen, living room, and lovely lanai with a peek-a-boo ocean view. Guests will appreciate having all the comforts of home, including flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi, and a washer and dryer.
Lanikai Cottage's large outdoor space includes lounge chairs for sunbathing by the pool, additional covered seating, a barbecue grill, and an outdoor dining area. Use the Pokele beach access to take a two-minute walk and you'll find your toes in the sand. Or, fill your days with fun activities using the bikes, boogie boards, and snorkel gear provided.
Ideally situated at the quiet end of Lanikai, Lanikai Cottage is only a short drive from the heart of Kailua Town, where you'll find dining, shops, and conveniences such as a Whole Foods. With a perfect launching point just a block away, you'll also have the option of venturing out to the renowned Mokulua islets using the two-person kayaks and stand-up paddle board provided. Relaxation and adventure await at this heavenly east Oahu hideaway!
Provided: 1 standup paddle board, boogie boards (2), assorted pool toys, 2-2 man kayaks, bikes and snorkel gear to use for your pleasure!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID TA-111-603-0976-01
5. A/C Notes: Split AC in main house bedrooms and living room. Split AC in Guest stuido.
6. Included Electric Cap: $150 (stays 7-14 nights), $300 (stays 14+ nights)
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.