Enjoy our bright and airy ground floor apartment on the west coast. Sleeps 6.
About Andrea Lown
I live in Toronto, Canada. I own a marketing agency called Digital Coconut Inc that helps travel related companies from all over the world to entice new visitors to their destinations. Over the years I have returned several times to work (and play) in Barbados. I fell in love with the West coast beaches and amazing local food and bought a 3 bedroom villa to share with people from all over the world. As a traveler, I can't wait to explore new destinations. Having spent time in all corners of the world, I've learned the little details around the house that elevate my stay and appreciate local suggestions. As a host I've tried to incorporate all of my learnings into my own little piece of paradise. I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions!
Andrea Lown purchased this Condo in 2018
Why Andrea Lown chose Weston
This apartment allows you to explore both the fancy west coast of Barbados and venture up past Nikki Beach to St. Lucy where life slows down a little bit in true Caribbean style. Rum shops, fish fries, amazing beaches, dining options of all price points are at your finger tips.
What makes this Condo unique
Our apartment is on the ground floor of the complex (no elevators). There are no stairs to carry suitcases up and down, and you can go straight out the patio doors to the pool whether you are carrying a bottle of wine or a baby. Its a gated community with plenty of parking and a bus stop right at the corner. We're in the back building which is away from the main road and very quiet.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
We do not provide cribs or cots. Pool is 4ft deep.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Quiet Hours - 11pm
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Here are just a few of our recommended spots near the villa (more in our guide book provided):
- John Moore rum shop / 3 min walk
- Mille Ifill Fish Market /3 min walk
- Shawn's Fruit and Vegetable Stand / 3 min walk
- Lone Star Restaurant / 2 min drive
- Juju's Restaurant / 2 min drive
- Limegrove Lifestyle center (restaurants, bars, movie theatre and shops) / 8 min drive
- Chattel Village Souvenir Shops / 8 min drive
- 2nd Street Bars in Holetown / 8 min drive
- 111 Beach Bar (Speightstown) / 7 min drive
- Nikki Beach / 9 min drive
- Fishpot Restaurant / 9 min drive
- Surfside Bar (and snorkelling tour depart) / 8 min
- St. Nicholas Abbey / 18 min drive
- Animal Flower Cave / 25 min drive
For our Golfers... You have three of Barbados' most amazing golf courses within 10 minutes drive.