The mountains are alive and yours for the taking, epic memories you'll soon be making! Enjoy our spacious mountain house to the fullest with friends and family, perfect for any time of the year in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in spectacular Vail Valley. World class skiing, biking, hiking, dining, shopping, art, and music await!
Our 4,100 square foot half-duplex is located high on a beautiful hillside of the Highland Meadows neighborhood in West Vail and is the perfect place for both family-friendly or adventurous groups. 3 distinctive levels offer a unique floor-plan with 4 bedrooms plus a large loft with 4 1/2 bathrooms that allows groups to both spread out and come together all at the same time. A massive dining and great room combine with sprawling windows and cathedral ceilings, designer furniture, fireplace and a 65" HD TV/entertainment system. Find a book or a tap a beer in the inspiring library with built-in kegerator! Relax or play games in the basement in the media/game room with 55" TV and fireplace. Let the kids frolic in the the 'KIDS ONLY' playfort! Enjoy breakfast in the kitchen at the custom banquette. Step outside to a massive wrap-around deck with mountain views that's perfect for apres ski, sunsets, and star gazing and includes a 7-person sunken-deck hot tub, a classic, all-cedar sauna/bathhouse, outdoor speakers, and gas barbecue - all surrounded by mature Aspen trees.
Our home is great for entertaining and relaxing, as much as it is the perfect home-base to enjoy the mountains around you. The property lies just below the national forest and welcomes you with a long, heated driveway with ample parking and 2-car garage. It sits just up the hill from Vail creek, and the Vail shuttle stop and is <1 mile from the Cascade lift and 1.5 and 2 miles from the Lionshead base area and Vail Village area, respectively. The magnificent location offers immediate access to all that Vail offers, and is just 10-15 minutes from Beaver Creek ski resort, which guarantees quick access to 2 of the world's top ski resorts for year-round mountain adventures. Grocery, gas, liquor, coffee/Starbucks, pizza, etc. and convenience stores all within 5 minute drive.
We have loaded the home with amenities to help make your stay easy and extraordinary. Multiple fireplaces ensure cozy evenings by the fire, a private hot tub, complimentary broadband WiFi internet access, 5 TV's with cable and movie channels, a gas grill and fully equipped kitchen. Thick towels, nice linens, toiletries, hair dryers, fans and humidifiers are all here for your comfort. There are movies and games for all ages.
We have a highchair, pack n play, boppy, bumbo, sippy cups, kids cups, plates & utensils & night lights available for complimentary use by our youngest guests.
Bedroom configuration includes:
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, down comforter, vaulted ceilings, spacious seating, 40" HD TV w/Blue Ray, sprawling closet space, huge bath, sound system and private deck. Room for pack n'plays.
- Bedroom #2 with one queen-size bed, down alternative comforter, spacious closet and private full bath.
- Bedroom #3 with one king-size bed, down alternative comforter, 33" HD TV, spacious closet and private full bath.
- Bedroom #4 with 2 bunk beds & a trundle bed to sleep 5, private 3/4 bath is perfect for kids - at end of long hallway with tons of closet space.
- Upstairs Loft is spacious with 2 extra long twin beds on custom pine beetle and built in drawers plus a 33" HD TV, Blue Ray, with lots of space. Although this space does not have a door, there is a curtain to shut the area off to the hallway.
- Media/Game room in basement with 55" HD-TV (also - queen sized blow up mattress if needed)
- Main Floor Great room with 65"' HD-TV, seating for 11
- Library with seating for 2, reading for a lifetime... Deck access
- Dining Room table for 8-10
Each bathroom is equipped with plush towels, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner & soap.
All bedrooms have a humidifier & either a fan or sound machine.
For winter enjoyment we have boot dryers for you after a great day of skiing or hiking. . There's nothing better than a warm pair of boots!
Summertime is gorgeous! We have a large deck with a gas grill and a table that sits 8 people plus multiple seating area's and a hammock. No better place to relax