Available dates for App State Football Games and open dates for Tweetsie Ghost Train or Christmas Train.
Here is the information for Tweetsie:
September 21–22, 28-29; October 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
Open 7:30 - 11:30 p.m. Advance Tickets Required.
November 23-24, 30 -December 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, & 28-29
Open 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. Advance Tickets Required.
"Cabin Time" is a charming Log Cabin with 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathrooms nestled on .50 acre lot. Beautiful location for Fall Foliage. Great location between Blowing Rock and Boone. Central Location! 3 miles from Tweetsie Railroad, listen for the whistle! 10 minutes to Appalachian Ski Mountain. Close to Restaurants, Shopping, Skiing , Tweetsie Railroad, Gem Mining & more. Blowing Rock Downtown: 10-15 minutes, Boone Downtown: 5-10 minutes, App Ski Mountain: 10 minutes, Tweetsie Railroad: 5-10 minutes, Moses Cone Manor: 10 minutes, Hawksnet: 20 minutes, Grandfather Mountain: 30 minutes, Sugar Mountain: 30-40 minutes, Doc's Gem Mine: 5 minutes,Grocery Store (Harris Teeter or Publix in Boone):5 minutes.
Enjoy relaxing in the rocking chairs on the front porch or enjoy a game of foosball in the upstairs loft area. The cabin features flat screen TVs & dvd players in the Family room & upstairs bedroom. Free wifi internet access is available for your laptops and mobile devices.
Curl up with a good book by the stone gas fireplace or toast marsh mellows by the firepit. The cabin is tastefully decorated with all the modern conveniences. Nestled in Friendly Mountain Neighborhood... you will feel secluded yet 5-10 minutes to Boone or 15 minutes to downtown Blowing Rock.
*Large covered front porch with rocking chairs
*Back deck with sitting area & small dining table
* Bar counter has 3 bar stools
*Linens are included (sheets, 6 towels, & 6 wash cloths
* Full kitchen with refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots, pans, dishes, glasses & utensils
*2 Flat screen TVs - all TV's have Netflix and Hulu. Guests have access to lots of moives.
*Washer & Dryer
* Foosball Table
*Selection of kids movies
*Selection of kids books
*1st floor Master Bedroom has a queen bed
*1st floor second Bedroom has 2 twin beds
*Upstairs level bedroom has 2 queens bed plus loft area
Local attractions include:
• Snow skiing at Appalachian Ski Mountain, Hawks Nest, Sugar Mountain, Beech Mountain
• Ice skating at App Ski Mtn and Beech Mtn.
• Rocky Knob mountain bike trails plus playground
• Wonderful shops in Blowing Rock
• Downtown Boone shops
• Tanger Outlet shops on the Parkway
• Grandfather Mountain hiking, zoo, and mile high bridge
• Scenic Blue Ridge Parkway
• Miniature golf
• Boone Golf Course and golfing range
• Miles and miles of hiking trails
• Tweetsie Railroad
• Cinema in Boone
• Kayaking, canoeing, rafting, tubing
• Fly fishing
• Ensemble Stage in Blowing Rock for plays and Horn in the West - Live Theater in Boone
• Linville Caverns
• Swimming at Blowing Rock City Pool and Watauga Swim Complex in Boone