About the property
- Villa800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Simple, clean and comfortable. We provide a great "Value" family vacation.
We are new to the rental market and we offer a very nice, clean and comfortable 2brm/2bth Villa in Fiddler's Cove. For families looking for a great value or couples looking for a little exercise, beach and together time. Our Villa provides a combination of, comfort, amenities, easy beach access and convenient to all that Hilton Head Island has to offer.
- Our Kitchen gives you all the needed items for enjoying great meals. It is conveniently designed with more counter space incorporating an island cutting board. Aside from the full sized refrigerator, stove/cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher, you will also find a toaster, blender, waffle maker, coffee maker, pots/pans, utensils, cups, glasses, wine glasses and everything else you may need to give you a first-class vacation!
- Across from the kitchen, for your convenience, a Mid-sized washer and dryer.
- For storage, we have a shelved closet full of extra bath and kitchen towels, a vacuum, a mid size cooler on wheels and miscellaneous comfort items.
- Our dining area is very roomy and has an expandable solid wooden table that comfortably seats six with firm yet soft chairs and an overhead light/fan.
- For entertainment, in the living room we have a LCDHDTV, WiFi ready and a Blu-Ray DVD player with internet Apps.
- For those rainy quiet nights, a cabinet with various DVD’s, books and a center table that houses board and party games, cards, puzzles, etc.
- The living room is decorated with stylish wall furnishings and a comfortable sleeper sofa and matching chairs.
- On the center table is a binder with menus from many of the local restaurants, several names of local bike companies that bring and pick-up right from the bike racks at Fiddlers Cove (a must have and best if they deliver before you get there). Maps, things to do, places to go, see dolphins, fireworks, shows, art galleries, festivals, museums, shopping, boat harbors, golfing, kayaking, biking, zip lining, thrift shops, etc.
- The Master Bedroom has a Queen Size bed with a private bath, also has a TV. It has a Dresser/mirror combo with matching night table, lamp and a closet with blankets, hangers, iron, ironing board and a laundry basket.
- The Second Bedroom has two single beds, an adjoining bath, a solid dresser, a night table and lamp, a TV and DVD player along with several games and a large closet with extra pillows and blankets.
- Our Villa is fully equipped with “Free Secure WiFi” and Telephone for “Unlimited” long distance/local calls within USA.
- A full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water.
- A recently serviced A/C and Heat system with clean filters (changed every three months).
- The covered balcony offers comfortable cushioned spring rocker wicker chairs and table. An excellent spot for a quiet morning cup of tea, coffee or an evening beverage.
- On the balcony is a large storage box full of little extras for your beach fun – two beach chairs, two sand mats, umbrella for shade, sand toys, fish nets, small football, frisbee, kadima set, etc.
- There are two Boogie Boards along with many other water and sand toys.
- Beach cart to help you carry your cooler, toys and all your beach necessities back and forth to the beach with ease.
- Our guests have Free access to “The Club House” conveniently located right behind our Villa and Pool. This facility includes. Two "Indoor air conditioned" Racquet Ball Courts, Ping Pong tables, a community gathering area with large screen TV and bar area. A small library of books and quiet sitting area along with bathrooms and showers
- Our cleaning staff will leave you clean bath towels, A STARTER SET of rolls of toilet paper and a bar of soap in each bath, dishwasher tablets, packets of laundry detergent, paper towels and of course, a fresh and clean Villa for a great start to a wonderful vacation!
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, before, during or after your stay at Hilton Head Island – Fiddler’s Cove Tennis and Racquet Club.
- NO SMOKING IN VILLA!
- No Pets, Motorcycles or Boats are allowed in Fiddler’s Cove.
- No Bikes allowed in Villa, please use the provided racks.
- Cancellation Policy - 100% Refund for cancellations 30 days prior to visit(less $100 processing fee).
- A confirmation letter and welcome email will be received shortly after payment is received.
- Return all furniture and accessories to their original locations.
- Gather all trash and place in nearby dumpster.
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees in the warmer weather and 65 in the cooler weather.
- Check all doors and windows to be sure they are locked
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great price and comfortable stay.
Wonderful time in Hilton Head
Stayed at the condo in Fiddlers Cove for about 5 weeks, unit was one of the nicest we have stayed at in Fiddlers. Everything worked well and the condo was very comfortable. I play a lot of tennis and the 10 clay courts are one of the main reasons we stay at Fiddlers. Unit was clean, neat and well stocked with required items one needs to get started. Ed [the condo manager ] was easy to work with and was very helpful with any questions we had. I would highly recommend this condo and liked it so much that we have booked it for next year.
Colors, layout, and over all feel of the condo was very nice. Convenient to the beach, shops, etc.
Stay was pleasant, great time of year mild weather not a lot of folks to take away from the scenery and enjoyment of nature. It has high speed internet and WiFi so I could catch up hassle free. The beach, shops, good restaurants, grocery stores and rentals close. Near by island has dredged material where fossilized sharks teeth etc. are abundant. Boat ramp just a couple of miles down the road. The condo I felt was very good value for the area. Not over the top furnished to drive a higher price. It was a good mix of materials, color, and creature comforts. I've stayed at 5 star resorts that stretched my remaining budget to enjoy activities and surrounded by snotty people. I've also stayed in places that for a fishing or diving trip that would make do, but I wouldn't dream of taking my wife and kids. This was a really good mix of price and amenities. My girls liked the game room, ping pong, racket ball tennis, etc. I liked that there is a little for everyone because it's next to impossible for the girls to agree on the same thing. It's only steps to the pool of course it was closed for the offseason. Everything was very convenient and clean my wife is OCD about our accommodations being clean and no odors. I was pleasantly impressed with what I got. Nice accommodations, friendly and quiet neighbors overall nice delivery of my mini vacation.
Awesome well kept place close to the beach
We recently stayed in the 8H Villa in Fiddler's Cove and had a great time. Ed and Victoria have all the essentials you will need including beach chairs, a cart to wheel stuff to the beach, a cooler and much more! We did have a slight issue and Ed was quick to respond and checked in to make sure we were taken care of. The walk to the beach was short and located in public access with a restroom which was awesome!
Thank you for being such a good family and taking care of our villa. We are glad you all had a great time and we were able to provide a good family vacation
Thank you and hope to hear from you again!
I really would give it 3.5 stars. I thought the condo was comfortable and roomy. My wife thought it needed to have been dusted and cleaned a little better. The washer/dryer in the room was great and the air conditioner kept the room very cool. Seating was plentiful and the second bath is very helpful. The pool was right next to the unit but the beach is not. Most everything I read on Fiddlers Cove said it was a 5 minute walk to the beach. I only walked it once but it took me about 10 minutes from the door to the sand and that was just me walking at a fairly brisk pace carrying nothing. So I am not sure where they were measuring it from. The beach was public and you had to pay to park. That was the biggest negative to me, the distance to the beach. The vcr/dvd did not work in the second bedroom and needs to be replaced. Ed was nice and easy to deal with and the rate was reasonable.
We loved how close this was to the beach! Our kiddos got a kick out of riding their bikes almost everywhere we went. That is awesome to have bike trails to take you almost everywhere! We loved the condo. It was clean and cozy! The management was awesome.
Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts nearby along with several restaurants.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rentals - Saturday to Saturday Maximum occupancy - 6 We accept - Mastercard * Visa * Discover * Echeck WINTER SPECIAL - Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb CHECK-IN: AFTER 4:00PM CHECK-OUT: BEFORE 10:00AM HOUSE RULES; NO PETS NO SMOKING NO NOISE AFTER 9P MUST BE "25YRS" OR OLDER IN VILLA AT ALL TIMES