Fireflies & Moonshine Cabin part of "Moonshine Cabins" and member of the Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce.
Fireflies & Moonshine Cabin is a roomy, comfortable, luxurious log cabin and family friendly spot with flat parking, where you can relax and get away from it all. We are located close enough to everything the area has to offer, but you will feel like you are miles away!
Fireflies & Moonshine Cabin is conveniently located only three miles from downtown Gatlinburg, less than 1 mile from Rocky Top Sports World, sleeps up to 6 comfortably. Enjoy 2 levels of comfortable accommodations with hardwood floors and carpeting; a well-stocked kitchen with all you need for cooking meals; comfortable bedrooms; and plenty of room for everyone in your group to relax and refresh. Relax on the front porch, admiring Mt. LeConte while you enjoy your morning coffee or in the evening as the sun sets. We offer two Master Suites with queen size beds, located on the main and second levels. The loft also features a laundry closet with washer and dryer.
Why stay with us?
• Full 2 bedroom suite cabin - over 1600 square ft.
• New deck and hot tub (new August 2016)
• New natural gas grill (new August 2016)
• Shuffleboard (new April 2017)
• Televisions with expanded cable package
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free local and long distance calls
• Keyless entry / self check-in and self check-out
• Well-stocked kitchen includes: blender, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, coffee mugs, plates, cups, serving bowls, baking dishes and baking sheets, a selection of pots and pans for all your cooking needs
• Granite counter tops (new 2018)
• 2 Gas fireplaces - open October - April
• Jacuzzi tub in 1st floor master suite
• Hair dryers in all bathrooms
• Beautiful, natural grounds
• Resort swimming pool within walking distance
• Resort recreation area: basketball court, sand volleyball court, swings, horseshoes and a reservable pavilion that can accommodate 50 people, just a short drive from our cabin within our resort
Fireflies & Moonshine is owner listed and managed. Owners are available 24x7 by phone, text and email.
Fireflies & Moonshine is in beautiful Mountain Shadows Resort within the city limits of Gatlinburg. We are close to it all - less than one mile to Rocky Top Sports World and just minutes to downtown. Located in Gatlinburg right next to the Arts and Crafts Community, 11 miles to Dollywood, 2 miles to the GSMNP Greenbrier Entrance and 6 miles to the Sugarlands Entrance and Motor Nature Trail into the Park, and within walking distance to the Trolley; Fireflies & Moonshine is perfectly located for your vacation adventure.
Check out the reviews, you won't be disappointed
Your mountain vacation awaits!