Waterfront, Sandy Beach, Immaculate Cottage, Gorgeous Sunsets
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sodus Point cottage description
Original, immaculate 1950's cottage, let the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, which sounds like the ocean, lull you to sleep, or the morning sun warm you as you sip coffee, listen to the birds and wiggle your toes in the sand of your large, private, sandy beach, directly on the shores of Lake Ontario, Cape Cod décor with crisp whites and shades of blue.
There are lots of windows to view the lake from every room, fully equipped with appliances but has no dishwasher, galley type kitchen, cozy living and family room with dining and game table, 4 large ceiling fans, bathroom with shower only, large screened and glassed in porch overlooking Lake with large family sized dining table, which has seating for 10.
Sleeping accommodations include 3 small bedrooms, which include 1 with queen, 1 with 2 twins, and 1 with twin bunkbeds. Parking for 3 vehicles is available.
Cottage sits on dead end street with friendly, quiet,neighbors, walk along the 1/4 mile sandy beach and collect beach glass, driftwood, smooth, unique stones, and unforgettable memories will be made here!
Keywords: Waterfront, single family, cottage
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Quiet, dead end street in residential neighborhood, phone (local calls only), coffeepot, blender, full sized fridge, full sized washer and dryer, puzzles, board games, huge private sandy yard and beach, huge outdoor open deck with picnic table and adirondack chairs, large screened.glassed in porch overlooking beach/lake, views of 2 lighthouses,pillows and blankets provided, walking distance to town center, baseball field and outdoor concert grounds, gas grill, fire pit on beach, close to town beach with playground/concessions/lifeguard, NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO LINENS PROVIDED...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Walk or Bike to Our Friendly, Safe, Quaint Fishing Village that Sits on the Bay, 2 Lighthouses, Museum (free Sunday Concerts on the Lawn), Fishing Pier, Several Full-Service Marinas, Charter Fishing Boats, Playground, SkatePark, Ballfield, Public Beach (Lifeguards), Great Restaurants, Ice Cream and Hot Dog Stands, Gift Shops, Church, Fully Stocked Market, Drive 5 miles or Less to Sodus Bay Heights Golf Course, Wineries, Go-Karts, Country Fairs, Local Farm Stands...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
During May;June;Sept AND Oct: Weekly $1300; Nightly (2 night min.) $250/night During July and August: WEEKLY ONLY $1800/week (Friday to Friday) $500 Rental Deposit required to hold rental week(s) $300 SECURITY DEPOSIT and BALANCE OF RENT due 2 weeks PRIOR to arrival. Security Deposit returned within 1 week after rental, unless damage to property or excessive cleaning is required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013