Incredible Views at Boardwalk! Top Floor 1 Bedroom Gulf Front Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boardwalk condo description
Lovely 1 bedroom / 1 bath Direct Gulf Front condo located in the Heart of Gulf Shores. Can't get much closer to all the action than at Boardwalk and have some fun! Unit 1084 is located on the top floor of this 10 story complex and has absolutely the most AMAZING VIEWS! Enjoy watching the waves crash upon the shoreline and admire the beautiful emerald greens waters of the Gulf of Mexico from the private balcony or inside the unit sitting on the couch. Boardwalk 1084 will accommodate up to 4 people comfortably. A full size kitchen is furnished for all your cooking needs so you can enjoy a nice family dinner and feel like you are right at home. Living area features a queen size sleeper sofa and a nice Flat Screen TV. The master bedroom has a queen size bed with fresh linens and also features a Flat Screen TV. This is a cute and cozy place to visit for a short trip with a couple of friends or perfect for a couple just looking to have a few nights away from the kids and have some fun. All you need to bring is your beach towels as the rest will already be stocked in the unit for your stay.
Boardwalk also features great amenities and within walking distance to shops, dining, and nightlife.
Amenities include a nice outdoor pool along with a large sundeck area to lounge around and get some sun. Sea N Suds restaurant sits next door to Boardwalk for easy access to have dinner or breakfast on the beach. There is a nice little shop to buy beverages, snacks, and t-shirts right onsite. Great feature to have when you have been on the beach laying out all day and realize there are no more drinks. Go right up to the complex and get some more without having to load up in the car and drive to a store. At the Boardwalk there is tons of activities to enjoy on the beach. You can rent a jet ski, go on the Banana Boat ride, or Parasail with your friend. Tons of things to do and only steps away!! Come enjoy a nice get away at Boardwalk Unit 1084! This is a great Gulf Shores Vacation Rental.
Contact us for more information. We will make sure you have a worry and hassle free vacation cause you deserve it! Anytime you need us, day or night, just call and we will handle it all while you continue your vacation getaway. We want you to relax and take all the stress away that everyday life can bring upon you. Start your vacation search off right by choosing Boardwalk Unit 1084!
CONTACT PREVIEW GULF SHORES... YOUR KEY TO THE COAST!
Our goal is for you is to have a relaxing and stress-free vacation. If you would like a complete rate quote with all taxes and fees included, please go to www.previewgulfshores.com This site will also have up to date calendar on all properties we manage in the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area. You can even book the property you have interest in and the confirmation will be sent to our Reservation/Property Manager to review & confirm in the system. We will make the process of reserving your condo fast & simple. Even the check in process is a piece of cake. Call us today, Toll Free, at 877-504-9716 and speak with a local reservationist who knows the area very well and can provide you with any detail you need about the properties. Start your vacation off right by choosing Preview Gulf Shores because We are Your Key to the Coast
- 650 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2
- On floor 10
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor pool, large sundeck area for lounging around and tables available to sit around with your friends/family; BBQ area on a 1st come 1st serve basis, onsite store available to purchase drinks, candy, and souvenirs, Boardwalk will lead you closer to the beach, outdoor shower, and lots of activities set up on the beach for you to enjoy. Ride a jet ski, go parasailing, or take a ride on the banana boats!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- The Boardwalk is in the Heart of Gulf Shores and close to alot of the action. Shops, Dining, and Nightlife all within walking distance. Sea N Suds Restaurant sits next door to Boardwalk. It is a great place to eat on the beach or enjoy a nice beverage. Great breakfast food too! There is a shop right onsite of Boardwalk to purchase drinks, souvenirs, and more so you don't have to go anywhere. Waffle House is across the street as well as SurfStyle Souvenir shop. This is a great complex to be for festivals being held in the downtown area of Gulf Shores. You are not too close but not too far either. On the beach, there are several activities to do to entertain yourself for a day of fun! Want to parasail, ride jetski's, or take a fun ride on the banana float.....it's all right in front of Boardwalk. No need to drive 5 miles down the road to do any of that. The Sea N Suds Restaurant has a boardwalk that leads you to the front of the place and lots of beachcombers like to setup their beach stuff right underneath. It provides a great shade allowing you to stay cool with the breeze blowing on you. Before you know, it's the end of the day and you stayed out on the beach a lot longer than anticipated. The sunsets are beautiful too. Great pictures can be made at this spot! Go home with awesome family memories and some amazing photos too! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov 1 - Feb 28..........$90 p/nt.........$545 p/wk Winter 2013/2014 Mar 1 - Mar 14.........$115 p/nt.........$695 p/wk Early Spring 2014 Mar 15 - April 13......$165 p/nt.........$995 p/wk Spring Break 2014 April 14 - May 14......$135 p/nt.........$815 p/wk Late Spring 2014 May 15 - May 18........$235 p/nt HANGOUT MUSIC FESTIVAL 2014 May 19 - June 12.......$215 p/nt........$1295 p/wk Early Summer 2014 June 13 - June 27......$235 p/nt........$1415 p/wk Peak Summer 2014 RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE TAXES AND FEES. RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola Regional Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Morgan Ferry at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 59 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boardwalk sits on the beach - just steps away at Boardwalk
- Nearest Barpub: Hooters / The Hangout at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Gulf Shores at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sea N Suds / Gulf Island Grill(walking distance) at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +1 877-504-9716 Office Hours 9am - 5pm M-Fri./No Calls after 5pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fully stocked with towels, hand towels, & wash cloths plus a mini starter kit
Boardwalk 10th Floor Views!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013