Private Longboat Key Gulf Front Paradise
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Oats condo description
Gulf Front with Fantastic Sunsets overlooking miles of glorious soft white sandy beach and smoothing ocean sounds. This is the most pristine and natural part of the Island. Enjoy long relaxing walks on the beach and sunsets. This feels more like a retreat and the Northern End of Longboat Key is unspoiled and is perfect for long walks, shelling, bird watching. It's not unusual to see dolphins playing just off the surf. Plantation shutters give this home the real Florida feel.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (2) King Sized beds in both bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Sea Oats #7 is an immaculate, tastefully updated, turnkey furnished, second floor, beachfront residence with panoramic, unobstructed gulf view. Sea Oats is a boutique complex consisting of only 8 units, only a couple of which rent weekly and monthly. This bright corner unit has a wall of windows to the south and glass doors running the length of the 18 ft open balcony facing the Gulf of Mexico. New wood flooring throughout in beautiful white bleached pine. Freshly painted,with new vanities in both bathrooms. Ceilings have a modern, smooth trowel finish. Lighting is recessed with new fixtures and fans, and the kitchen has a tray ceiling with both direct and indirect lighting. Within walking distance of Harry's Cafe and Euphemia Haye , two of Sarasota's best restaurants, on the more peaceful and serene north half of the key. Also within walking distance of an upscale deli, convenience store, bike rentals, UPS store ,ATM and Lazy Lobster for casual seafood lunch or dinner. Enjoy walks on the 12 mile beach daily and beautiful sunsets nightly, overlooking the sand and surf from your own island paradise. Twelve minute drive to St. Armand Circle's various restaurants and shopping- the heart of Sarasota. Sarasota Airport (SRQ) 20 minutes away and Tampa International 1 hour away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Personal Checks or bank drafts accepted May - Sept $900.00 per week Oct - Nov $1100.00 per week December $1250.00 per week Jan.- April $1400.00 per week Other Terms available upon Request $250.00 Refundable Security Deposit $125.00 Cleaning Fee 12% tax applies $100.00 cancelation fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Longboat Key at Sea Oats
- Nearest Barpub: Harry's Cafe at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Harry's Cafe at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Paul and Cathy Holmes live in Barrington, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago. Paul is an attorney from Chicago and Cathy is a homemaker/dog walker/ part-time bartender from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We purchased this condo for the priceless views, beautiful beach and easy access to everything Longboat Key has to offer. Enjoy the 46' Sony flatscreen HDTV, cable, WI-FI and 10 foot his and hers stand-up paddleboards.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Located on the beach with fantastic views
View from living room
View from inside the unit. Enjoy the breeze and sound of the waves 24/7.
You never know who might show up
Living room- bright,clean and comfortable
King Sized Master Bedroom with Gulf Views
laundry Facility located downstairs
Rear View 2nd floor on right with balcony looking out to the gulf of Mexico
View from master bedroom
Private sand path thru the sea oats to the beach
Beach theme decor
2nd Bedroom with King Sized Bed
Up the stairs to the left to #7
Canadians and hockey fans are especially welcome
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.