Welcome to our oceanfront retreat. Come and experience the true Aloha spirit on the Windward side of Oahu! This new listing is freshly remodeled and equipped with all new furnishings and ultra comfortable queen size beds. It is located right on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by tropical country living.
BEACH & PROPERTY
This oceanfront unit is on one of the cleanest, quietest beaches on Oahu's countryside. The warm water is usually calm and the reef, which extends about ¼ mile out, makes for great swimming and snorkeling opportunities for the whole family to enjoy. A swimming pool and small fitness center are also located on the property.
The apartment with its exquisite Hawaii décor has the following:
- a fully stocked kitchen for cooking/baking enthusiasts with a bistro-style table for four,
- an oceanfront sleeping area with a Queen size Serta iComfort memory foam bed where you can sleep to the sound of the ocean,
- a separate mountainside sleeping area with a Queen size bed,
- a foldout futon couch with coffee table and cable /high def cable/DVR and Roku with TV
- a large closet stocked with beach chairs, towels, snorkeling gear, body boards, and more,
- a full size washer & dryer set, and
- your own private balcony with a picture perfect view of the beach.
We are about 1 hour away from Waikiki and downtown Honolulu. Nearby attractions (10-15 min drive) include Kualoa Ranch, The Polynesian Cultural Center, The Turtle Bay Resort & Golf Course (open to public), and several gorgeous hikes. Hawaii's world famous Sunset Beach, the North Shore and Haleiwa town are within a 30 min drive. We have excellent travel guidebooks available for your use at the condo, including the Hiker’s Guide to Oahu and Oahu Revealed. There are several food trucks, takeout restaurants, fruit stands and convenience stores within walking and short driving distance. Our favorites are the world famous Kahuku shrimp trucks, the Thai food truck, and the “Fiji Market & Curry Kitchen” (Indian).
All properties are individually owned and furnished but will come with a basic sundry starter kit for at least 2 loads of dishes and laundry, one roll of toilet paper per bathroom and a 2-3 garbage bags for the kitchen, 2-3 garbage bags for the bathroom, hand soap for the bathroom and dish soap for the kitchen. Properties are not re-stocked like hotel rooms and for visits longer than 3-4 days, it is recommended that guests procure additional items necessary for personal use. Guests also need to bring personal toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner and shower gel/soap.