About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
Welcome to Island Style a beautiful 3-story townhome plus third floor exclusive rooftop view deck. Located in the heart of Mission Beach and just 6 houses to a swim & surf friendly ocean and a stretch of white sandy beach, this beautiful vacation home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 covered parking space, 2 outdoor patio spaces, and sleeps 8 guests.
The main entry is located off the ground level, with 1 flight of stairs that lead to the second level that houses 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed. Also on the second level is 1 full bathroom with combo tub/shower as well as a stackable washer/dryer.
A set of stairs lead to the 3rd story main living area, highlighted by a bright & sunny open floorplan that's ideal for visiting with your closet friends & family! The kitchen is nicely appointed with granite counters and maple cabinets, stainless oven with over the range microwave, bar seating, and full set of kitchenware/cookware. Off the kitchen is a nice 6 – person bar high dining table, and adjacent to the dining is the living room with oversized sofa, 2 leather lounge chairs, and sleek flat screen TV. The second level also houses a private Ocean View balcony with bar high seats for 4 & BBQ, half bath with granite counters, as well as the Master Bedroom with Queen bed, walk in closet, TV, and en-suite bathroom.
Off the third floor is a small set of stairs that lead to your stunning view rooftop deck! With sweeping views of the City, Bay, and Ocean, this is the ideal place to soak up the sun and enjoy the views of Mission Beach. Note that this rooftop deck space is exclusive to our unit; the other townhome in the building has their own separate rooftop space. Other features include beach boards and chairs, as well as 1 carport parking space (approximately 6'10"H x 8'W x 16'D). Unfortunately we do not have air conditioning, though we do have fans for our guests as well as lots of windows & ocean breezes to help keep our home cool.
Master bedroom: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Inflatable air mattress (sleeps 2)
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH | We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING | Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES | If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS | Enjoy a full day of family fun at BELMONT PARK located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
“Beach side” of Mission Blvd, located just a few houses from the ocean & steps to the bay. Conveniently located close to famous Belmont Park & the Wave House, which offers the roller coaster, rides, food, games, & endless entertainment. Within a short stroll to mission beach aquatic center that offers sailing, kayaking, surf lessons, & much more. About 5 minutes to the world famous Sea World & 10 minutes to Downtown San Diego.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect location, Wonderful stay!
Pros: The location, for the price, couldn't be beat! It's just a short, leisurely, walk to the beach, Belmont Park and area restaurants. Check in was a breeze and the town home owners thought of everything! They even had bicycles, boogie boards and beach toys for guest use! This was our first time renting a beach house and we were delighted with the experience! Our family of 6 could spread out (two rooms downstairs and the master bedroom upstairs) so we never felt cramped. Overall, it's a wonderful place and highly recommend!
Cons: Parking is tight. Although it was great to have a covered parking space, it was a tight fit for our suburban. When the other guest was parked we couldn't fit our vehicle in so we parked at a hotel nearby. The only views of the ocean could be seen from the balcony, the living room window and rooftop terrace. All the other rooms faced other houses or the alley so it lacked that "WOW!" factor when you first walk in. However, the views it does have are incredible.
OMG it was wonderful!!!!!!!!! Big and Beautiful
OMG it was wonderful!!!!!!!!! Big and Beautiful. Quiet and clean. Close to beach and attractions.
Perfect! Close to beach! Comfortable! Spacious!
We loved it! It was my husband and I and 4 teenagers! It was perfect! There were 2 bedrooms on first floor, which the kids stayed in. The master was on the 2nd floor with the kitchen and living room! We didn't feel cramped at all! There is a roof top deck with seating area that gives you perfect view of the beach! It would literally take us 1 minute to get to beach! It was sooo convenient! If we had to use the bathroom or grab something from condo we could do so and be back in 5mins! Great atmosphere and people on this side of mission! And Starbucks right on the corner! I walked to it everyday! Took me 10 mins to walk there and back! Sooo close! No issues! Just perfect! Thank you!
Great location great condo
Just stayed with my family for the 4th. We had a great time. Very well stocked with everything you need for a wonderful stay. Would recommend and would love to return.