Come relax in this updated studio unit for a week or a weekend! A queen bed faces out to East Bay overlooking the beach. Perfect location to soak in the afternoon sun and view the sunsets over the Bay. Enjoy a beautifully maintained shared beach just steps from your condo. Situated on the third (top) floor to enjoy more privacy.
We allow 3 guests and offer an air matrees in the unit for you to use during your stay. Best suited for couples or family with a younger child. We limit 3 guests as we don't want our guests to feel cramped during their stay.
This unit offers an updated kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, and cook top burners. There is a fully stocked kitchen for your drinking/eating needs. We also offer a kuerig coffee maker for our guests. Use our coffee or bring your own.
Property owner/manager lives only minutes away should there be any issues during your stay.
This unit was previously listed as www.vrbo.com/611106. Check out our amazing reviews! 49 reviews average 5 stars!
No pets allowed on condo complex or unit. No smoking. No parties. No grilling.
Guests do not have access to the pool in the condo complex. This pool is reserved only for guests staying at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa.
These are the last 5 reviews we received on this unit (all 5 stars as well!):
• Very nice accommodations, clean, well maintained, great layout and view. Very happy with our stay, definitely on our "A" list.
• Waking up each morning to an unobstructed view of the bay was amazing. The location is ideal as we were close to everything the area has to offer including wineries, ski slopes, shopping, and the casino. We had a great stay. We enjoyed reading in bed, relaxing looking out at the view and going to the various restaurants close by. We hope to return again soon! Thank you for an enjoyable Valentine’s Day weekend!
• Great location and condo in Traverse City. Highly recommended. Far superior to staying in hotel/motel.
• The condo had everything we needed and was well appointed and clean! The views of the bay were just gorgeous. A perfect place for a couple looking to getaway for a long weekend enjoying all the greater Traverse City area has to offer!
• Hat a great time here. The room was a bit small but awesome setup! Has everything you need for a weekend getaway. Would definitely stay here again!