About this rental
- 1050 sq. ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- Living Room
- Dining Area
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon · King · Bunk bed
- No smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
Hosted by Mark BenardoAsk a question
About Mark Benardo
We are from the Laguna Niguel, CA. The kids and I love to ski and enjoy Mammoth Mountain's beautiful town. The summer is a lot of fun us too. We love going to the lakes and biking. Have a great trip future renters :-)
Why Mark Benardo chose Mammoth Lakes
Beautifully remodeled yet retaining the area’s rustic mountain vibe, this beautiful 2-bedroom condo offers panoramic mountain views from its ideal location in Mammoth Lakes. Located across from Mammoth Mountain’s Canyon Lodge in the popular 1849 Condos, this inviting vacation rental features a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, plush bathroom linens, wi-fi and HDTVs in every room, and sleeping accommodations for up to six people. 1849 Condos offers hot tubs, an outdoor pool, sauna, ping pong and foosball tables, parking, and more.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- 4 Adults Only 2 Mirrors 6 total occupants. No parties No Smoking No Pets Towels are only used for bathing. Not for Spa and Pool .
- Do not leave heaters after Departure. If left on $100.00
- Quite Time 10:00pm
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)