About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Sue BeulkeAsk a question
About Sue Beulke
Dan and I live in Minnesota (brrr!) We just became empty nesters and wanted to find a warm weather vacation home where our family could come together for visits in the years to come. We have different vacation styles: two of us like to 'do' - golf, fish, run, sports, etc. and the other two like to 'be' - read books, enjoy music, people watch, relax, etc. We've found the best of both on Siesta Key.
Why Sue Beulke chose Siesta Key
We wanted a warm weather destination. Word-of-mouth and research for good beaches led us to this property. Being only 20 mins. from the Sarasota airport is a huge plus. After all, when you're on vacation you just want to get there! Sarasota itself is only 10 mins. away with it's marina, restaurants, shopping and cultural opportunities. And then, when we got onto Siesta Key, we just knew we'd found the perfect get-a-away. We love the little village of Siesta Key itself and the fact that it has only local eateries (no golden arches here). The Palm Bay Club is a spectacular property and we enjoy the amenities on both the gulf and bay side though feel lucky to be on the gulf side where we don't have to cross a road to get to the beach.
What makes this Condo unique
We like that we are 'close' to it all but not 'in the middle' of it all. A place big enough to have all the amenities but not so big that you feel you need to get up at 6:00 a.m. to reserve your chair by the pool or beach. Of course we enjoy the beach and lovely weather. We love Siesta Key and all the great food and shopping (it's got the best ice cream shoppe). We like the convenience of a small grocery within walking distance yet several larger just over the bridge. The on-site fitness center is nice too if you've eaten and relaxed a little too much. We haven't stayed when the turtles are nesting yet but we look forward to that. We have seen dolphins though which is an amazing site when you're from up north!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 5th sleeping accommodation is a roll-away bed5th sleeping accommodation is a roll-away bed
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Under 25 must be accompanied by parentUnder 25 must be accompanied by parent
- An extra $50 will be withheld from deposit if more than one set of bedding per bed and towels per person is left for the cleaners upon checkout.
- Prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. International card surcharge fees charged by credit card companies will be withheld from deposit.
- No overnight guests. Only registered guests are allowed. Failure to follow will result in additional charges of $50.00 per person, per day.