This masterfully crafted Executive Lodge is located in Old Greenwood, North Tahoe’s Premier Four-Season Resort Communities, and framed by eighteen holes of perfection, courtesy of Jack Nicklaus
The home sits on over ¾ acre at the end of a private cul-de-sac on the Fairway and features 4 suites, full guest quarters w/complete kitchen, 100 year old reclaimed Timbers, spacious great room, professional kitchen, 2 large stone fireplaces + 5 spacious exterior patios and decks which maximize privacy and unobstructed views of Northstar Mountain and ski resort.
Take advantage of a free shuttle to Northstar Village right from your door. Leave your car behind and enjoy the great shopping, restaurants, and skiing Northstar has to offer.
There is an option of accessing the Private state of the art Club House facility on site which includes a restaurant, heated pool, hot tub, spa services, kids playroom, steam room, and exercise gym. This is a great place to start your day with breakfast or unwind at the end of the day. This is a separate fee.
• 5 Minutes to Historic, Downtown Truckee for Great Shopping, Excellent Restaurants, and Numerous Events/Activities
• 6 Miles to Northstar Ski Resort
• 15 Minutes to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Sugar Bowl Ski Resort
• 20 Minutes to Kingvale Tubing & Boreal Ski Resort
• 30 Minutes to Reno/Tahoe International Airport