Pinelodge Cottage is a waterfront cottage with two bedrooms, living room/dining area, full kitchen and full bath. Bedrooms totally renovated in 2016 and now we offer one bedroom with a new queen size bed while the other bedroom has two twins. Step through the sliding glass doors in living room on to a large deck with comfortable seating and a spectacular view of Blue Hill Bay.
We own seven acres of land and 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline with a southwesterly exposure on Blue Hill Bay in the coastal village of West Tremont. Our location is exceptionally private, decidedly un-commercial, and yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western side of Mt. Desert, the amenities of Acadia National Park are nearly at our back door.
Please come, relax & enjoy the quiet with us whether you need a lovely private honeymoon cottage or just a peaceful getaway. You will find our rates competitive and our setting incomparable.
1) We rent Pinelodge Cottage by the week, Saturday to Saturday.
2) Our housekeeping cottage is smoke free. No smoking inside the cottage at all times.
3) We enjoy pets enormously, but have found that pets are frequently unhappy in unfamiliar surroundings. We do have returning tenants who have allergies too. We regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
4) We do limit the number of people to four, including infants, no exceptions, please
5) Pillows and blankets are amply provided but we do ask tenants to bring their own sheets and towels. If you can not do so, there is an additional $50.00 fee for us to supply them.
Keywords: waterfront cottage on western side of Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park