La Jolla Shores' Immaculate Renovated Mid-Century Modern, Steps to the Beach!(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Luxurious 2/2 With Fabulous Indoor- Outdoor Living (Sleeps 4)
• Best location in LJ Shores: JUST off the beaten path in quiet residential area 1/2 block to shops, restaurants, and about two blocks to the beach.
• One-car garage parking. (mid-size car)
• "Heavenly" beds with highest quality cotton bedding, feather beds, and blackout shades for easy sleep.
Secluded entry patio with its umbrella-topped table for dining al fresco.
• Outdoor shower
• Fire bowl in a completely secluded patio for easy evening conversation.
• Wifi , Flat panel HDTVs with extended cable offerings in living room and bedroom suites
• Fountains, gorgeous night lighting, sun loungers and wall sculpture.
Walk just steps to Barbarella, The Shorehouse or up the beach to Caroline's for breakfast, and enjoy the finest dining at every hour all along Avenida de la Playa, as well as kayak, bike, paddleboard and surfboard rentals and lessons.
We provide the beach chairs and towels-- you provide the free-spirited fun!
**We offer a strictly non-smoking environment and invite discerning travelers who will appreciate and care for our property as if it were their own. Please do not inquire for larger groups, large dogs or for stays less than one week... And I'm sorry, we do not discount. Ever. (And I do so hate having to say 'no' to you!)
- One week minimum, four persons maximum. (Yes, babies, toddlers and kids are people, too!)
Enjoy spacious floor plan with two separated en suite bedrooms and two private outdoor living areas with beautiful furnishings:
- Top quality new 'Heavenly ' beds: one Cali king bed plus two twins (or a king) with luxury linens, featherbeds, fine down and down-alternative pillows.
- Large PRIVATE courtyard patio with gorgeous evening lighting, fire bowl, water feature fountains, barbecue, plus private fenced entry patio with table, chairs and umbrella... (Patios are yours alone)
- Free high-speed WiFi
- New, fully-stocked kitchen with laundry, new baths, new plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
- Flat screen HD TVs with fully extended cable offerings
- Gas Fireplace
- Beach chairs, beach towels
- Shared garage parking for one car in two-car garage
- 3 blocks to the sands of La Jolla Shores, two to La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Our to-the-studs renovation was carefully designed with top-of-the-line eco-responsible materials including stylish recycled concrete and glass flooring, backsplash and countertops, dimmable LED lighting, lo-flow wc, and brand new energy-efficient appliances.
Member since: 2013
- 1 story
- 900 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Ask owner for massage, spa, referrals
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 25 - Sep 5, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning, weekly@ $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Pet Fee $100
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Rates are exclusive of 11.05% tax and city fees plus $200 cleaning fee, which goes directly to our hard-working cleaning crew.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
La Jolla is world renowned for its scenic beauty and vibrant cultural community... Enjoy the beach, golf, La Jolla Playhouse's Tony-award winning productions, Museum of Modern Art San Diego, Sea World, Birch Aquarium, surf, sunsets, and sea!
About the owner: We are avid five-star travelers who appreciate that your holidays are precious and know the qualities necessary for a luxurious vacation stay. Greg has been one of La Jolla's top real estate brokers for over 35 years and Marilyn works as his Marketing Associate-- and we are dedicated to ensuring you an upscale experience in our La Jolla Shores home.
Why the Owner Chose La Jolla, San Diego, CA, USA:
Located just around the corner from La Jolla Shores Village's best restaurants and the beach, this mid-century modern gem was ready for a full renovation. A duplex attached by a wall joining two patios, the two one-level cottages are bright, open and new, new, new throughout. Seamless indoor-outdoor living in a superb location!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
- Lovely, private outdoor living areas - Exquisite interiors - Fantastic, quiet location in the heart of La Jolla Shores - Bright, open interiors with new everything
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spout fountains appoint your sunny, private back patio. We love the fire bowl!
Welcome home to your immaculate, hidden retreat 1/2 block to the ACTION!
That door to the front patio is Dutch style...
Enjoy a glass of wine or a chat around the fire...
This bedroom looks out onto the patio, too,; push the beds together for a king.
Baths are small, but new and squeaky-clean immaculate.
The landscaping has grown since these photos were taken...
What we LOVE about La Jolla Shores: THE BEACH!
Walk down a citrus-lined path toward the fountain to find your entry patio!
Bright, airy, clean, super-comfy and clean! We are picky about cleanliness.
Fully-equipped and ready for you, this kitchen includes a washer/dryer stack.
Masters look out onto the patio. ALL bedding is washed & fresh for each guest.
Snapshot of view from the second bedroom. Private, private...
Beautiful at night, the cottage features extensive outdoor lighting...
Enjoying the clean line of gas fire in the fireplace...
The front cottage-- yours is secluded behind this, away from the street.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.