About this rental
House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Sleeper queen size sofa
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have crib & help you arrange for a babysitterWe have crib & help you arrange for a babysitter
Events allowed - Ask us for extra fees depending on size, etc.Ask us for extra fees depending on size, etc.
No smoking - Smoke outside OK & we have can for butt disposalSmoke outside OK & we have can for butt disposal
Max guests: 4 - 1 queen bed/1 queen sleeper sofa w/accessories1 queen bed/1 queen sleeper sofa w/accessories
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - We do exceptions on a case-by-case basisWe do exceptions on a case-by-case basis
- Please treat our suite like your own home & read all applicable Guidelines in the red ring binder in your suite for all rules that you agree to follow
- The topper & plywood for sleeper sofa will make it more comfortable than most sleeper sofas but you hereby agree it will not be like a standard bed!
- If any item broken or not to your satisfaction you agree to IMMEDIATELY contact host by texting xxx-xxx-xxxx since we are here to make you happy!
Hosted by Jenny or Claes HagstromerAsk a question
About Jenny or Claes Hagstromer
We love this location on Bainbridge Island because it is the closest to downtown while still rural, private, the greatest Puget Sound and mountain (both Mt Rainier and the Olympics!) views and only 50 steps to our beach. We love hiking on any of the over 30 trails on the island. Jenny and Claes
Jenny or Claes Hagstromer purchased this House in 2001
Why Jenny or Claes Hagstromer chose Bainbridge Island
Bainbridge Island is the best location to stay at if you want to be close to downtown Seattle but away from the hustle and bustle downtown and at a better price!
What makes this House unique
Go to sleep to the soothing sound of the waves in the well regarded Wing Point neighborhood with a 18 hole golf course nearby.
- english, french, german, spanish, swedish, danish, norwegian