About the property
- House2350 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 21 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8+2 cribs), South lake view.
DREAMING OF RELAXING TIME in beautiful Naples? STOP LOOKING as this magnificent RENOVATED villa is PERFECT for you!
Situated in a secured gated community of Briarwood, only 5-10 minutes to pristine white-sand Gulf beaches and other Naples attractions, this nicely appointed, renovated villa provides gorgeous rare South views over the longest lake in Briarwood. The screened lanai is private, yet gives you the opportunity to watch plentiful Floridian wildlife while swimming in one of the largest pools in the neighborhood or relaxing in plentiful outdoor furniture and chaise loungers. A portion of the pool is equipped with a SWIM CURRENT, which you can adjust to your needs. Imagine swimming against the current surrounded by lush tropical greenery! You have to experience it!
This villa is directly cared for by attentive owners who didn’t spare any expense to renovate, decorate and furnish the space, including unprecedented 6 UDTV/HDTVs (with hundreds of cable channels) or a KING SIZE SLEEP NUMBER BED (with adjustable firmness), and continuously add improvements to make the guests feel comfortable and entertained. There are so many fun activities both outside and inside! The largest 70" 4k Smart UDTV with NETFLIX is connected to XBOX ONE with a KINECT sensor and surround sound. Several XBOX games are provided for individual and family/group fun to play, dance or compete in sports. Or you can play a full-scale piano, electric drums, or try out your singing talents with the karaoke machine. Examples of the many other fun activities and equipment are listed below. And don’t worry that kids would stay inside glued to computer or TV screens! They will have a lot of fun at the beach, in the pool, riding bikes, or playing in the Briarwood playground and courts.
This villa provides a cozy atmosphere for romantic gateways, yet is spacious and comfortable for larger family or group vacations. Everything is ready for you to enjoy the tropical paradise, make long-lasting memories, and HAVE FUN!
• Spacious, beautifully renovated 4 bedrooms/3 bathroom villa with two separate living spaces (great room and living room with formal dining, ideal for multi-generational guests) and UDTV/HDTVs in every room
• Two master suites (king beds, ensuite bathrooms) with the main master featuring SLEEP NUMBER with SLEEP IQ King bed, 60" HDTV, sitting area, walk-in closet, large bathroom with double sinks, shower, over-sized soaking tub and separate toilet
• Luxurious Tommy Bahama and Coastal Living cotton bedding and linens, plenty of lush towels
• Well-equipped, gourmet kitchen with high-end, stainless-steel appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, side-by-side fridge/freezer with built-in water filter and ice maker), Mr. Coffee and Keurig coffee makers, Breville professional Citrus Press and much more
• Extra fridge/freezer in the garage to provide a plenty of storage space for cold drinks and ice cream even for large parties!
• Outdoor stainless-steel kitchen with a microwave and a 5-burner gas grill equipped with a searing drawer and two extra cooking burners/cooktops
• Modern front-loading Samsung washer and dryer (with sanitize and steam functions)
• Large heated pool in a private, South facing, screened lanai with long lake views (solar pool heating gives plenty of free-of-charge heat on sunny days)
• Sunbathing, private lake-facing patio with no screen
• Free WiFi with amazingly high speeds (up to 105 Mbs downloads)
• Free calls to USA, Canada, Mexico, China, Hongkong, Singapore, South Korea, India
• Computer with Skype, webcam and printer
• Gated community with 24/7 roving security, lap pool, resort-style pool, tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts, soccer field, playground for kids, and beautiful, well-maintained tropical grounds great for peaceful walks and bike/kart rides
• Great location, close to everything that Naples has to offer, including pristine public beaches with at-the-beach parking and showers
Entertainment and fun activities:
• 70" UDTV + 5 HDTVs with hundreds of cable channels (HBO, MAX, STARZ, Showtime, Cinemax, Encore etc.), NETFLIX, blue-ray DVD players
• XBOX ONE with KINECT connected to a 70" 4k Smart UDTV with a KINECT sensor and surround sound (several XBOX games provided for individual and family/group fun)
• Electric piano (88 weighted keys)
• Electric drums (with headphones)
• Karaoke machine
• Elliptical fitness machine and dumbbells
• Bicycles for adults and kids
• Tennis racquets and golf clubs
• Fishing rods and supplies
• Beach equipment: Tommy Bahama beach chairs with a cart and umbrellas, coolers (incl. an over-sized stainless steel cooler), beach towels and toys
• 2 Cribs
• Playpen, high chair, super yard and play mats
• Diaper changing pad and pail
• Stroller with removable infant car seat
• Numerous pool, sand and other toys!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
What makes this House unique
We love being able to shop, visit top notch performances and swim late in the night in January!!!! In the afternoons we crave sunbathing while watching abundant wild life. Just nothing beats this. We also love walking on the beach or swimming in the warmest and calmest sea in the US while parking at the shower for 1.50 USD for an hour. Who needs expensive beachside property....
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A Perfect Month In Florida
Great house to spend a month in Florida in.This was our 3rd. year for renting it. Plenty of room for children and grandchildren. We had a good time. We will be back!
Beautiful home with a beautiful pool
We stayed 9 days at this home and it was one of the best homes we have rented. They supplied everything you would need for a great vacation. Beach chairs, coolers and all sorts of other beach items. We love to cook so were pleased they had several spices and other items in the fully stocked kitchen. If we travel to this area again we will book the same house.
Everything we wished for and more. Did not want to leave. The swim machine is amazing.
We will come back.
Loved your home. There wasn't anything we were lacking for our stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this house. The owner thought of everything that we needed for our vacation on the beach, at the pool or in the house. Property was beautiful, clean, comfortable and the view of the pond was awesome and private. The pool area had plenty of room for lounging, grilling and eating pool side. Could not have asked for anything more in a vacation rental home. Hope to return in the near future.
Beautiful, well kept, everything advertised and more.
The house was very well appointed with everything needed and in a good location. The pool really made our stay special. There was more than enough space for our family to relax and enjoy our time together. It was easy to communicate with the owners if there were any questions, which made the whole stay run smoothly. We will return!
Thank you for your stay. It was our pleasure. We love to make our guests feel like being at home.
Top Quality Home
We had a wonderful time and this home was the best rental we have ever had. The amenities were excellent from the Towels to the large screen TVs! The owner is super attentive and got back to us immediately on all communications/questions. Loved the location which is close to 5th Avenue and the beach. We could not have asked for a better VRBO. I would definitely recommend this property.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
WE DO NOT RENT THE PROPERTY FOR SHORT TERM STAYS (A WEEK OR SO) MORE THAN 6 MONTH IN ADVANCE! All online bookings not respecting this condition will be rejected. To prevent such rejection, we advice to contact the owner first to discuss particular conditions. If VRBO payment system NOT used, we charge the following payment fees EFT (Swift)-30 USD per transfer PAYPAL/credit card is 5% international US checks-no fee The difference in tax for online booking is used to cover some payment % costs associated with the vrbo payment system. We strongly advise our guests to get insurance against potential damages to rental property, as our house is kept excellent. Third party fees and taxes are subject to change. The online booking does not support the additional services like electric heating of the pool (solar is provided free, but it is not sufficient for pools 90F during October-April period), regular maid service etc. Those charges will be incurred if required by guests after online booking via email communication with the owner. Excessive wasteful usage of AC (like opened lanai doors) is not included.