*Unit is better suited for adults w/ older children*
*Email owner for a better rate*
• White Water Ocean Views Inside & Out
• Seconds to the Water, Sand, Beach Trail & Pier
• Easy 10-minute walk to Downtown
• Custom Remodel: Contemporary, Spacious & Sunny
• Ocean View Deck: Very Large and Private
• Outside BBQ, Dining & Lounge Area
• King-Sized Bed - Of course!
• Complimentary Beach Gear
• Complimentary On-site Laundry
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary Parking Garage For mid-sized Cars
* We are located in a neighborhood, where you'll blend
in the with locals - NOT in the congested and noisy pier
Check out our other 2 units in the same building:
Casa Mariposa is uniquely positioned at the opening of our beach trail allowing for white water views, and easy beach and trail access. It’s not uncommon to see dolphins swimming by. We are located in a tranquil neighborhood just north of the pier, where you’ll easily blend in with the locals, and are close enough to walk to the heart of downtown in 15 minutes. San Clemente is also uniquely positioned exactly between San Diego and Los Angeles, and each is approximately a one hour’s drive from here. And of course, Disneyland is 30 minutes up the road. Visit these locales for the day, then come home to the beach!
The free flowing, indoor-outdoor design is spacious and bright. View your flat screen TVs while lounging in the family room, or from your king-sized bed with the Westin Hotel’s “Heavenly Pillow-top” mattress. Two more can slumber on the collapsible EuroLoungers in the family room. Custom closets offer plenty of storage, and there’s also a built-in desk. Additionally included are 2 ceiling fans, a fireplace & plenty of storage throughout.
The custom kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and various spices, and includes a dishwasher and restaurant-grade Bertazzoni range. The bath is Jack & Jill style, allowing access from both the bedroom and family room. The toilet is separate from the shower, and each has its own sink, perfect for multiple guests. The bathtub/shower is a deep Euro-soaker, for those who enjoy bubble baths.
Directly in front is Mariposa Point Beach, perfect for swimming, surfing, body boarding, fishing and stand-up-paddling. The wave breaks over a small reef in front, and is typically best for surfing at a medium tide rising high. There are many other surf breaks within a very short walking distance, including T-Street Beach. World-class surfing at Trestles and San-O is just a 10-minute drive south. At low tide, the reef in front reveals star fish, sea anemones, sea urchins, muscles, snails, etc.
COMPLIMENTARY BEACH GEAR:
Beach Chairs / Towels
SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS
Our quaint downtown area is only a few walking blocks away, offering stylish boutiques, surf shops, antique shops, and local and international cuisine. There is also a Farmer’s Market every Sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to our pier, where you can take in the sun and ocean breezes, fish, or relax and dine at The Fisherman’s restaurant.
DAILY ADVENTURES NEARBY
• Theme parks, etc: Disneyland, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are one-hour’s drive or less.
• San Clemente’s new Aquatic Center features an Olympic-sized pool, and an “Aquatic Playground” for the little ones.
• Dana Point Harbor is a ten-minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to our local Catalina Island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant of the Masters (July).
• Big Bear Ski Resort is two-hours away, close enough for a day trip or over nighter.
• Catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” Train from our pier for a one-hour seaside excursion down the coast to San Diego, or to the Del Mar Race Track (July 17-Sept 4), or to Angel’s Stadium for baseball games.