Pemaquid Harbor-1880's Victorian Cottage with Tennis Court-Pet Friendly-$1700/wk(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms & 2 Full Bathrooms, Sleeps 6. Beautiful garden, park like setting!
Enjoy golfing at Wawenock Country Club - 9 hole 'public' golf course 10 minutes away. Take a day trip to the magnificent Monhegan Island where you will go back in time. This artist colony of painters (Most notably The Wyeth family) will captivate your senses and you will never forget your visit.
Experience the freshest seafood; especially our delicious and famous Maine lobsters, oysters, shrimp (and much more) at the local lobster pounds, and restaurants.
1 well behaved, housebroken dog is allowed. Must be up to date on all vaccines and on flea/tick control.
A 75.00 pet fee is added to rental.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full bathroom (shower) on each floor. Towels and soaps provided.
- Enjoy your Maine vacation in one of the oldest homes in Pemaquid. This year round, tastefully decorated, sunny cottage has been completely restored with all modern amenities. It features a large open floor plan and lots of room to relax. Enjoy a large outdoor deck off the kitchen, which is surrounded by a private garden for dining and gathering together. Also enjoy a sunny, cozy terrace for reading & relaxing just off the dining room. Enjoy your own private tennis court. (We supply the tennis equipment) Pemaquid Beach and kayak launches are minutes from cottage as well as the oldest lobster pound in the state, just a 5 minute walk away. Bring your own beverages (hard or soft) and enjoy the ocean views while eating the freshest lobster available. Rent kayaks, (which can be dropped off right at the cottage). Enjoy the many charming nearby villages with their wonderful restaurants, shops and local activities all season long. PLEASE NOTE: WEEKS RUN SATURDAY-SATURDAY June - September...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Oct 28, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Pet Fee $75
- Tax Rate 9%
Pet policy: We allow a well behaved, housebroken pup. There is a 75.00 pet fee added to your rental. Must be current on all vaccinations, and on Flea and Tick prevention.
Personal checks, bank checks and PayPal accepted.
Cancellation policy: A 36 day notice is required for a full refund, less reservation deposit. If less than 36 days no refund will be issued unless the same week(s) can be rebooked (60 day notice for a 2 week + rental). A full refund will be issued is we can rebook, less reservation deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Regulation size, tennis court. Equipment at cottage for your use.
There are also several bicycles for your use.
1880's Victorian Mansard Cottage
Country Kitchen Sitting Room
Outdoor Garden Dining Room
Pemaquid Beach Park, white sandy beach for swimming!
Hardy Boat Cruise to Monhegan Island
2nd floor master bedroom
Front Entrance way
Nearby Pemaquid Harbor
Cozy side deck
A foggy evening with the beach roses in bloom cascading over the stone walls
Open Hallway to Kitchen
Large Country Kitchen
Pemaquid Beach 5 minutes from cottage
Private Outdoor Terrace
Private tennis court
Nearby Pemaquid Point Lighthouse
Outdoor dining at Pemaquid Lobster Co-op
Crashing surf on granite cliffs and Pemaquid Lighthouse in background
Original Victorian details, granite steps
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.