Preferred Style and Furnishings are in this beautiful Spa Villa! Tucked along a deep harbor, with direct boat access to the Atlantic Ocean.
Embracing the most alluring qualities of the Florida Keys—beauty, relaxation, and turquoise waters in this luxury villa featured with dock where you can fish with your kids; and a private patio with in-ground splash pool (jacuzzi spa).
Located alongside a quiet canal, our Florida Keys waterfront villa features a private patio with jetted splash pool, comfortable living and dining areas and a half bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, and all stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs, you will find a queen bed in each of the two bedrooms with its own private bathroom, flat screen TV's with built in DVD players and a balcony where you can relax. The villa is 900 sq. ft. splash pool measures 7 ft. x 7 ft. Sleeps up 6 with sleeper sofa. Amenities at Duck Key:
- The Hawks Cay Marina remains closed as a result of Hurricane Irma. They are not renting slips nor will they allow you to enter the property with your boat or trailer. However, you can drop and dock your boat at either Grassy Key Marina or White Marlin Marina. Please call ahead and reserve your slip. Both just 2 miles away from Hawks Cay.
- Several restaurants and bars open to the public
- Calm Waters Spa by appointment and open to the public. Fitness Center available to spa patrons
- Tennis courts
- Dolphin Connection trainer-for-a-day and swim experience programs by appointment and open to the public
- Fishing, diving, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing and personal watercraft and boat rental open to the public. However, PLEASE NOTE - The Hawks Cay Marina remains closed as a result of Hurricane Irma. They are not renting slips. However, you can drop and dock your boat at either Grassy Key Marina or White Marlin Marina. Both just 2 miles away from Hawks Cay.
- Offshore Sailing School by appointment
Waterski and Wakeboard & Kite Boarding instruction by appointment
Keep in mind that you are renting from a private owner and not the Hawks Cay Resort & Marina. This allows us to offer the villa at a substantial discounted rate.
FYI - The pool in the hotel & the Indies Club is for hotel guest only, and you would be renting from a private owner and not Hawks Cay Resort & Marina. Therefore, they have the right to refuse service to any of the owners guest. However, all restaurants, Spa and gym are open to the public.
Additionally, the dock behind our villa is currently closed until further notice due to damage incurred during Hurricane Irma. However, the docks that leads to the hotel is open and available.
***Additional discounts to guest who stay over 7 nights***