4/4 , 3 Story, House Beautiful with Open Floor Plan on Young Mountain(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bath on with Awesome Mountain views from all 3 levels
There is wireless internet for those who wish to stay connected, and a gas grill for cookouts.
On the deck of your casa di bella you'll find comfy chairs for viewing the mountain vistas and listening to the waters splashing from a water sculpture into the goldfish pond. You'll enjoy a tranquil setting in this mountain home. Yet you'll be just a few minutes drive to the central Rumbling Bald Resort where you can play golf, dine in one of the restaurants, spend time at the beach, work out at the fitness center, take a swim, or play tennis.
This vacation home is perfect for accommodating your family to enjoy a long weekend or week of fun and relaxation, for a golf outing of up to 4 couples or for hosting those special events such as reunions or weddings.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3 story
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- 4 full bathrooms. 1 has tub/shower, 3 have shower stalls.
- There are many activities within the community, such as: water skiing, swimming, fishing, boating, tennis, golf, zip-lining, hiking, kayaking, SUP boards and the fine art of relaxing. Chimney Rock State Park is about a 20 min. drive from the house. Wonderful vistas while hiking and shopping in Chimney Rock Village. Asheville is about an hours drive, there you can experience the Biltmore Home/Village and the downtown area. The Blue Ridge Parkway and National Park are both a must see. Don't forget to pick up a local history book about WNC, our mountains are rich in history. There is so much do and see in the mountains, you will make life long memories in Lake Lure. You can stay a week or a life time!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Apr 6, 2017
1 night min stay
Apr 7 - May 26, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Housekeeping $150
- Tax Rate 11.75%
All rentals include a $100 cleaning fee and a $200 refundable security deposit. The security deposit will be returned once the keys are returned and the housekeepers have checked out the house.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: This is my vacation home. I fell in love with this beautiful Mountain Lake setting in Lake Lure. The amenities of Rumbling Bald are perfect to host family and friends. I live and grew up in Sarasota, Florida where I own a Consignment and Bridal Shoppe.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Lure, NC, USA:
Breathtaking mountain and lake views with access to a vacation resort community (Rumbling Bald Resort)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There are many activities within the community, such as: water skiing, swimming, fishing, boating, tennis, golf, hiking, kayaking, SUP boards and the fine art of relaxing.
- Primary: +1 941-928-5850 Cell Phone, please leave voice mail if not avail.
- Secondary: +1 941-924-2301 land line at home, please leave voice mail.
Links to more information:
dining table with 3 leafs will seat 16
seating area in loft
View of the Top (N) of Lake Lure (100 acre lake.
beautiful boating on Lake Lure
wood burning stone fireplace
goldfish pond and fountain
View from the deck
jaccucci in master bath
2nd bedroom on main floor
loft video chairs
View from upstairs bathroom
Million dollar Lake Lure Dam
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.