Immerse yourself in the vivid culture and scenery of Interlochen, Michigan from this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8. With 1,750 square feet of living space and a lakefront location, this property boasts spectacular views, a spacious back deck and unrestricted access to the water. Spend your days relaxing on the private dock or exploring outside of the property where you’ll find the renowned Interlochen Center for the Arts and the exuberant Traverse City.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Twin Cot
The grand living space of this home features comfortable leather furnishings and a flat-screen cable TV. The towering back wall of windows floods the room with plenty of natural light and also offers 2 access points to the backyard.
Equipped with a plethora of patio furniture and a gas grill, the spacious back deck is the perfect setting for your next family barbecue. Fire up the grill for dinner before gathering around the fire pit for s'mores and stories.
Alternatively, you can prepare your favorite dinners and desserts in the fully equipped kitchen. The space comes complete with all your essential cooking appliances and an abundance of counter space. Pull up a chair and enjoy your meal at the breakfast counter or sit down with the whole group at the kitchen table set for 4.
Head upstairs to the bedrooms and rest up for the next day’s adventure.There are 3 bedrooms, as well as a loft with a queen bed and comfortable cot.
This lakefront home is situated on 1.8 acres of land with plenty of room for activities. You and your travel companions can look forward to long days by the water followed by relaxing evenings gathered around the fire pit.
Venture out from the property and explore Traverse City, located only 25 minutes away. Sleeping Bear Dunes is just 20 minutes away. Hike or bike along miles of picturesque trails or opt for a more leisurely daytime activity and take a winery or brewery tour.
The world-famous Interlochen Center for the Arts lies just under 10 minutes away. The venue plays hosts to numerous music festivals with well-known performers. Be sure to check the events calendar to see who's performing during your stay!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, large deck, gas grill, patio furniture, outdoor fire pit, private dock and more
- Unbeatable lakefront location - Unrestricted access to the water, right out the back door! 25 minutes to Traverse City and 10 to the iconic Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Central Air-Conditioning throughout home! Also, the unit has floor units and box fans to assist with cooling along with ceiling fans in every room
- Nearest Airport: Cherry Capital Airport - 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet policy: up to 1 small pet considered with prior homeowner approval
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy is 8 people
- Please note that the homeowner will be by the house on Saturdays to do yard work
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in