Remodeled cottage on the edge of beautiful, clean Long Lake. The deck is private and overlooks the lake and woods. Relax with friends or watch the kids having fun on the sandy beach. Lots of room to run in the yard, equipped with a volleyball net/ball and Cornhole set.
With the Pontoon/Watercraft package, take leisurely cruises in the pontoon and explore & hike the many sandy islands. You can take the paddle boat out to the full-size raft for swimming or fishing. Use the paddle board or use the canoe and 3 kayaks.
At night, sit around a roaring camp fire (wood provided), eat s'mores & tell stories. During the day, you'll see & hear loons, eagles or cranes, and at dusk you may even hear the owls calling!
- 100 feet of beach with sandy play area
- Wildlife (hear the loons during the day and owls at night)
- Private wooded lot
- Long dock where walleye, bass, and blue gill are often caught
- Dock has large platform at the end with slide for kids
- Pontoon boat, Paddle boat, kayaks, canoe, paddle board and 14-foot rowboat available with the Watercraft Package.
- Large deck just three feet from water's edge.
- Internet Access
- Expanded Cable
Sit on chaise lounge chairs or built-in benches and enjoy the island view!
- Fire pit just off deck near the water
- New carpeting in living room and bedrooms
- Hard wood floors in kitchen/dining room
- Near Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Grand Traverse Mall, down town
Traverse City & Interlochen Center for the Arts
Amenities: Fully furnished with couch, dining room table, beds (two twins in upstairs room, and queen in other two bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs), dressers, color TV, VCR, air conditioning, microwave, washer/dryer, coffee pot, stereo, dishes, pots and pans, boat launch at end of road.
Pontoon boat water package for rent: $895/week:
Activities: Fishing, biking, snorkeling, hiking, swimming, canoeing, local concerts, winery tours, horseback riding, charter fishing tours, casinos, golfing, and hot air balloon rides.
Located just 8 miles from downtown Traverse City & 3 miles from the quaint Village of Lake Ann on the west side of Beautiful Long Lake.