Onsite Management, 24/7 Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and all Resort Style amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
Amenities Include: Private Beach, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bars & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, hot tub, Small Fitness Center, 4-Tennis courts, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball, 2 Picnic areas, Playground, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier (don't need a license to fish on the pier)
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
6: I read on an old review electric is an additional fee? Electric is not an additional fee anymore! These homes are under new management and our prices are all inclusive! Absolutely no additional fees.
Waterfront Town house with balconies and stunning view of the sunset over the Tampa Bay.
The 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town house was recently complete updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new designer furniture.
The home is fully equipped for 6 people - Specifically Sleeps 6 adults & 1-2 Children (request Pack N Play.
- Private Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group with Queen-sofa bed, 40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large balcony with view of forest & waterways.
- Kitchen with fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom #2 with vanities.
- Master Bedroom #1 with Queen-size bed, LCD TV and a large balcony with a wonderful view of forest, waterways & partly view of the Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom #1 with Tub & walk in Shower, vanities.
- Bedroom 2 Twin Size beds, LCD-TV & Balcony w. view of Resort & street.
- Boats, Golf carts, Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, and more.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat ride to St. Pete & Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed