This modern, airy Four-Star Pelican Watch, beachfront villa overlooks a pristine, uncrowded beach in a gated private resort and residential island including lush tropical vegetation and great amenities. Relax on the covered deck while enjoying panoramic ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Dolphins, pelicans and abundant shore birds are frequent visitors.
Full access to the amenities of the Seabrook Island Club (just a ¼ mile walk away) PLUS the new Lake House indoor pool and Fitness Center INCLUDED with rental:
* 2 championship golf courses: Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds by Robert Trent Jones
* World-class full-service Racquet Center with 15 Har-Tru composition tennis courts - top teaching pros can arrange partners and provide all levels of instruction
* Three outdoor swimming pools and sun deck on the ocean
* Excellent beach-front restaurants, casual and fine dining
* New well-equipped Fitness Center wth indoor pool & restaurant
* Game Room, playground, and activities for kids
* Equestrian Center with beachfront trail rides available
* Kayak tours through magnificent marshes
* Marina, Crabbing Dock
Shop at the Freshfields Village just 10 minutes away, with Harris Teeter Village Market for groceries and prepared meals, Java Java coffee shop, restaurants and many other shops and services. [Kitchen can be stocked with your preferred items prior to arrival.]
This 4-star rated villa has been entirely upgraded with wood and ceramic tile floors, granite tile counters in the kitchen & baths, new appliances and cabinets and new deck furniture. The bedroom has a King bed with an additional Cable TV. FREE HIGH-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE THROUGHOUT THE VILLA.
Scenic Charleston is 35 minutes away, with its' carriage rides, shopping, antebellum houses, and world-class restaurants. Kids and adults love visiting the fabulous marine aquarium and touring the aircraft carrier and submarine at Patriots Point.
Keywords: Condominium [Town of Seabrook Business License #20180361]