Comfortable & relaxing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Home Walking Distance to Town
Upstairs Bedroom 1
Upstairs Bedroom 2
Each bedroom is quite spacious with large closets; plenty of room to store clothes and luggage. All rooms can also accommodate a crib/Pack n' Play as well.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Security gate and Pack n' Play are provided.Security gate and Pack n' Play are provided.
No pets - Registered service dogs are ok with advance noticeRegistered service dogs are ok with advance notice
No smoking - Smoking allowed on outside deck only.Smoking allowed on outside deck only.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet Hours are from 9 PM - 9 AM. Please be mindful of noise, as neighbors are close and sound carries.
- No amplified sound is allowed outside at any time.
- No more than three cars are allowed in the driveway at any time. Please refrain from parking in the space in front of the front cottage.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
About Lori Solomon
I was born and raised in Oakland, CA, and moved to Sebastopol in 2013. I had been visiting friends in the area for 20 years, and always enjoyed my time in the north bay. Sebastopol also has family ties for me, my Great Grandfather moved his family here from Colorado in the early 1900's and worked for Luther Burbank on his farm. 100+ years later, here I am enjoying Sebastopol. Although the town has changed a lot, I'm sure the reasons for living here haven't changed much, it's a wonderful community.
Lori Solomon purchased this House in 2013