Views! Location! Private & Spacious -15min to Napa/Gldengate - Sleeps 20
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Private and spacious, San Francisco’s Marin Vista House is perfect for Retreats of all types. Offering amenities for 20/(22) in a spacious, private, View setting, large groups can easily gather to do Presentations, Demonstrations, and fun group activities, as well as just relax.
**** Important!!! See home's site for full details: marinretreat. c o m ***
Accommodating up to 20 comfortably, the home offers spacious Main Areas with plenty seating indoor and out. Looking over Views that span over Marin’s Lucas Valley Mountains, the end of San Francisco Bay, out to the Napa Valley Mountain Range, it is easy to settle in.
Marin Vista House is centrally located in prestigious Marin County, between San Francisco, Pt. Reyes, and the Napa Valley Wine country. In just 15 minutes from home, famous Napa Valley Wineries, or other direction, the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Beautiful Marin County - your here - home to Marin Headlands, Stinson Beach, Mt. Tam, & a host of other national and state parks. Tour Downtown San Francisco/Embarcadero in 24minute drive, all scenic!!
* 7+ bedrooms - home can accommodate up to 20. [see youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oHKycm1hU )
o 5/6 bedrooms have Queen beds,
o 6th bdrm has 2 Full size beds (sleeps 2 each).
o 7th bdrm has 1 Full size beds (sleeps 2)
o 8th "bedroom" - large Loft- features Queen bed on one side, Daybed (with trundle).
o 2 Fold-a-way beds available at additional charge (sleeping 22 total)
* 3 Full Baths
* Gourmet Kitchen “American Style”
* Formal Dining Area
* Outside: Great patio areas, 2 large decks, level lawn. Master balcony. Views!
* Cable TV
* Fresh towels -hand and bath, for 20 people. * Fresh white sheets & plush pillows on all beds! (including ‘!)
*Parking for up to 7-9 cars!!!
* Wireless Internet - broadband - throughout!
Retreat Info they may be important for your group:
- Plenty of 'break-a-way' areas that are useful for groups- 3 decks- all with seating, front lawn area with benches and patio seating.
- DSL, Comcast Business Class - Broadband Internet- high speed provided.
- 48' pull down screen is available for use (no projector).
- Lots of plugs and table space that can be expanded out for further seating
- Parking (easy) for 2-9 cars at house.
(see home's site for full details: marinretreat. c o m)
The home sleeps 20 - 20 in beds (6 Queen beds & 3 Full-size beds, Twin Size Daybed with pull out trundle). Up to two (2) extra fold-a-way beds can be provided, upon request, dressed and fresh, with an extra fee of $45 each (for when some guests don’t want to share a bed).
**Free - Enjoy when staying:
-Fully furnished home with complete amenities provided for up to 20 (up to 22 w/permission)*****
- Views to enjoy, throughout home of Lucas Valley Mountains, end of San Francisco Bay, out to the Napa Valley Ridge Line.
- Projector Screen - 42” pull down for Corporate or other. - Free.
- Cable Access at home - Free.
- Wireless Internet throughout - Free
- Community Swimming Pool (4-6minute drive- beautiful valley- seamless pool with kid area and diving board)
- Large Decks, private, with seating for all and great Views.
- Quality Oneida Silverware, matching white plates, wine glasses, for up to 20 guests!
- Laundry Room - Large & Bright with a view (includes Ironing Board and Iron for use as well.).
- Large Outdoor Common Areas, includes decks, lawns and patio (property on 1+acre).
- Real Bed sizes - Real official size beds of 'Queen', 'Full size beds', 'Twin beds'(unlike what happens at hotels where only the width requirements are met). At Marin Retreat, beds are real & toes won't hang off!
- Two (2) Fold-a-way beds provided - always fresh and dressed - Ready to go. :)
***For full detailed information on home and surrounding area, visit home's site directly: marinretreat . c o m mm
Home video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oHKycm1hU
Tax ID: 30-0831008
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Private Chef
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22, Beds for 20-22
- 2 fold-a-ways available - fresh and dressed- upon request - $45 fee.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Downtown San Rafael is just a 4-5minute drive - full of cure boutiques and restaurants - 5star movie theater! San Anselmo/Ross, Mill Valley, Sausalito, Tiburon, 8-15minutes away. GBBridge, 15mins....moreless
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 6 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 20 guests; add $55 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $425 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $800
- Tax Rate 10%
Rates: (also listed on website, rates: http://marinretreat.com/vacation_home_rates)
Seasonal Rates 2016/2017:
** Non-Peak 2016/17 - (2 night minimum) Sept 5 - May 30.
$ 1095.00 /night: Weekdays (Monday-Thursday)
$1,295.00 /night: Weekend (Fri, Sat = $2,590.00)
(Friday/Saturday must be booked together - or if permission granted Sat/Sun allowed but at weekend rate)
** Peak 2017 - (3 night minimum!): June, July, August, September 4
$1095.00 /night: Mon - Wed
$1,295.00 /night: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- rent 7nights, get $300 off rate.
Holiday Rates - 2016/17:
Thanksgiving (11/18-11/25).............$1295/night ... *5nt minimum*BOOKED
Christmas: (12/21-12/27).................$1295/night … *4nt minimum*
New Years (12/28-1/2)....................$1295/night … *3nt minimum*BOOKED
*If booking doesn't require the actual holiday date, it may be possible to drop minimum; inquire.
Single / In-between Nights 2016/17
* Allowed in-between bookings , last minute, and or if extra days in month, Inquire:
$ 1,295.00 for 1nt. (only if one night possible)
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1999
About: Marinite lover. See all the reasons why on the home's site: marinretreat . c o m
Why San Rafael, CA, USA:
In Marin - only 15minutes from San Francisco, 15 to Napa Wineries, and 'in' Marin County! :) See home's site for full info on home (pictures, layout, rates, etc) and info on Marin/San Francisco Bay Area: marinretreat . c o m
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Excellent location with easy access to all the Bay Area offers: **Arrive Marin Headlands or Golden Gate Bridge - 15 minutes! **Downtown San Francisco - 20 minutes. Each way provide incredible views and landscape! **Downtown San Rafael (where American Graffiti was filmed) in 4 minutes! Has Restaurants, specialty stores and live entertainment venues. **The famous Napa and Sonoma Wine Country is only 40 minutes away, past gorgeous marshlands and country landscape! **Explore West Marin’s beautiful Pt. Reyes and beaches in 30 minutes or less! **In 15 minutes be at the Golden Gate Bridge, 20 minutes be touring and tasting Napa's great wines. Centralized in prestigious Marin County, the gateway to California's Redwood Empire, come experience a rich variety of things to do and see. Visit places like the Marine Mammal Center, or experience one of Marin's many beaches and coastline settings. Perhaps stroll any one of Marin's idyllic historic Downtowns.
- Primary: +1 4152336960
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open "American Style" kitchen with all the amenities (48" fridge, 2 D/W's, etc
Views throughout of Lucas Valley Mountains, end of San Francisco Bay,out to Napa
Main floor bedroom, Queen bed, garden view, no steps
kitchen seats 6 at table, 2 at counter, 10-12 at dining table, 6 @Main rm tables
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees