Location is PRIME! Luxury Custom Log Cabin. Amenities are in abundance as this professionally decorated cabin offers the perfect place to create your vacation memories. Settle into a comfy rocking chair on the charming wrap-around porch sipping coffee in the morning while watching the sun rise and wildlife scurry by and then after a day of activity (or doing nothing at all) relax in the private hot tub overlooking the National Forest which is just a mile away.
This cabin offers the "Best of both worlds"!
A mountain perch in a serene 'getaway' location with tranquil views of the Smoky Mountain National Park and the eclectic 'downtown' activity that is Gatlinburg, just 1.4 miles away from traffic light #6 in the center of town.
If you are looking for some activity there are so many options including the amazing Hiking trails at Roaring Fork offering several different levels of exertion and old-fashioned swimming holes for the kids (and those that are a kid at heart!). So many restaurants and shops to choose from just too numerous to mention.
* 'Tempurpedic-type' king mattress
* High speed wireless internet access, for those of you who need to stay in touch (We provide computer)
* Game room has pool table, foosball, wall mounted LCD TV and a Xbox 360 Live - bring your favorite game
* Televisions: HD Flatscreen and DVD players in every room
(4 TVs, 4 DVDs)
* Gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Not actually what you call 'roughing it'
* Outdoor basketball hoop to play a friendly game. YES flat turn-around driveway @ back side of cabin.
* Outdoor private hottub with panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains.
* Bedrooms....Upstairs Master: King bed and twin daybed with twin trundle (sleeps 4 in master)
Main level Second Bedroom: Queen bed.
Main level livingroom: Queen sleeper sofa.
* Non-smoking cabin
Keywords: Cabin, Chalet, Views, Private, Gatlinburg prime location, Smoky Mountains, luxury accommodations, Hiking, Dollywood, Obergatlinburg HD t.v.