Architect Designed Home with Pool Near Hampton Classic
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-90 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Situated on 1 acre in Bridgehampton horse country, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath lovely home with heated pool has an additional sleeping loft and was designed by noted architect, Robert Page. It has soaring ceilings, cozy fireplace, airy atmosphere and views galore. Secluded and charming, this home has great light. Central air, outdoor shower. This 1-acre property offers a screened-in porch, a 16x40 pool, mid-century designer furniture and the property abuts a reserve. Stroll to farm stand and minutes to village and beaches!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2nd floor, TV, armoire, Nelson modern dressers, private deck with view to tree reserve, king size bed with bathroom. Bedroom 2 - 2nd floor, built in window seat, views to horse farm, queen size bed, private deck with view to horse farm.. Bedroom 3 - Private downstairs bedroom, Nelson dresser/desk, direct access to pool, private deck, bathroom suite. 3rd Floor -Bonus Sleeping Loft with direct access to roof deck. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- skylight in master bathroom
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2017
90 night min stay
May 26 - Jun 30, 2017
14 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
14 night min stay
Aug 1 - Sep 4, 2017
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,500
- Taxes Not included
$350/week: includes electric & gas consumption, Cable TV & Wireless internet, lawn service, pool service, trash removal. Rate does not include one time cleaning fee upon your departure + $250.00. If tenant uses heat for the pool, propane cost to be paid by tenant.
Cancellation Protection at Vacation Rental Protection: Cancellation Protection.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1986
About the owner: Psychologist living in Los Angeles
Why the Owner Chose Water Mill, NY, USA:
Beautiful property, quiet, tree reserve in the rear, horses across the street and next door. On a hill, breezy, almost no insects!
- Primary: 3233774882
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.