Come experience your next mountain getaway at the Ward Creek Retreat on the West Shore! Built over 60 years ago, this cozy "Old Tahoe" cabin is the quintessential getaway and still reflects the original character.
With access to ward creek, abundant hiking trails, and the national forest right out the back door, this location uniquely offers visitors both the solace of mountain tranquility and the convenience of being walking distance to Sunnyside and a short drive or bike ride to Tahoe City.
The main level offers an open living room and dining area with large flat screen TV, wood fireplace, and opens up to the back patio that is PERFECT for alfresco dining and family get togethers. The master BR is also located on the main floor.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1650 sq ft
• Walking Distance to William Kent Beach
• Wood Fireplace
• Small Dogs may be permitted on a case by case basis.
• Grassy Landscaped Back Yard with Creek
• Walking Distance to Shuttle Bus Stop to Alpine Meadows Sherwood Chairlift
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located on between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The Gas BBQ may be unavailable during the winter months.
2. Summer 2018 - Construction is taking place at a nearby property. Noise and nuisance likely in the coming months.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).