Private and 4 Min from Shuttle Location.(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 bed, 2 bath, huge back yard mountain views, salt pool and jacuzzi, veg garden
* Fully equipped updated kitchen that includes a citrus juicer, french press, electric mixer, microwave, toaster, industrial gas stove, sub zero refrigerator, sharpened professional knives, and more.
* Comfortable living room with a 70 inch TV.
* Large dining table which is perfect for meals or playing games.
* Separate laundry room
* Spacious bedrooms.
* Beautiful white bedding that is cleaned after each use.
* Each bedroom has dressers and closets.
* Each bedroom has its own TV.
* Master bedroom has slider that opens to beautiful pool area.
* Very cozy Alexander home from 1960's
* Super Private...backyard is surrounded by 6 foot wall.
* Community shy cats outdoors (as per Hemmingway!)
* Stunning mountain views!
* Large new built in salt water pool with attached spa. Spa is located under the tangerine tree which provides for a fragrant experience!
* Backyard has dining seating for 25...2 picnic tables and one round dining table.
* Comfortable lounge chairs for reading or working on your tan.
* Outdoor cooking area including a large bbq.
* Outdoor tiki hut that is equipped with furniture, fan, hammock and lighting....super cool and fun!
* Extpanded driveway parking
* Prolific citrus trees (10 varieties) that are there for your picking (and juicing with the electric citrus juicer)
* Organic vegetable garden for your use.
* Located in the highly desirable south Palm Springs. Close to everything!
* This home has ambiance and character...nothing boring here!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
Pets uber welcome! We love animals! I work with an excellent Pet Sitter who you can reserve times for let outs and socialization time if you must be out for a longer time period. Dogs or cats can not be left outside when owner is away from home. There are vaccinated community cats on property so no dogs that chase cats please. If you are traveling with your cat, must be indoors and there is a kitty door on master bath door for their litterbox privacy!...moreless
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- All white and clean.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- All have blowdryers and lighted magnifying mirrors.
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $175 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11.5%
If staying over 10 days, you are required to have weekly cleaning service.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Indian Canyon hiking the best and an 8 minute drive to base! Sat Farmers Market an 8 minute bike ride. Great events: PS International Film Fest, Dinah Shore tournament, Modernism Week, White Party, Short Film Fest, Indian Well Tennis, Clinton Foundation Golf (formerly Bob Hope Classic), Coachella Fest, Stagecoach, Joshua Tree Music Festival, Joshua Tree in general. Tramway, summer and winter hiking. Lots of great hiking close and short drives away. Great bike paths. Volunteer at Palm Springs No Kill Animal Shelter. Healthy activities abound and never felt so easy to do!
Year Purchased: 1964
About the owner: Tanya Petrovna grew up in this house, lots of great meals were made in this kitchen by her gourmet chef mother. Lots of entertaining and lots of love for animals. She uses it for entertaining and private classes and decided to rent it to people who would like to enjoy it and be able to travel with their pets. You are renting directly from the owner so you will get top service and attention. We will do our best to provide you with every detail to make your vacation the best that it can be. We can assure you that you will not be disappointed!
Why the Owner Chose Sonora Sunrise, Palm Springs, CA, USA:
We welcome your entire family including your cat or dog/s. We recognize that a vacation is even better when you can have your four-legged family with you. A portion of your rental is donated to the Palm Springs community cat project. The backyard of this home has a few rescued feral cats who have been saved from death from local shelters. The cats are cared for by a caregiver who also cares for the garden during your stay. The cats are shy so will not bother you other than maybe watch you from afar, and are fun to watch! Every convenience and cozy detail has been considered with our home. We do everything to help make your vacation perfect so that you want to come back and stay with us again.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It has a friendly relaxing feel I can only say probably because all the love and care that was put into over so many years. The spacious back yard you will never leave. Sitting in the lounge chairs or doing paperwork at the table with the pool and mountain views you will find your stress levels reduce instantaneously! Reading in the pool tiki hut or swinging in the hammock is a getaway within a getaway! Also available are healthy vegan meals by Chef Tanya to stock in the refrigerator and freezer (inquire separately), a great addition to your fresh lettuce harvested from the garden!
- Primary: +1 7603334200
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from tiki corner to bbq and veg garden
dinner and a movie?
Living room. 70' flatscreen. Smart tv.
Kitchen view to living room.
Master sink area.
Keeping it clean.
Roses to the left, veg garden to the right, California oranges straight ahead.
Tiki Corner-pool hut, reading room, hammock lounge
Room to live in.
Door to laundry room and out to patio.
Hall bath with shower.
Master bedroom. Full mirrored wall of closets.
Master bath. European delight! Great shower head!
Silver screen to left to project a film on.
Million $$ view with peace and quiet.
Soak and reach up and pick a tangerine from the 56 year old tree above
Welcome to the remarkable desert. Entre!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM