About the property
- House1800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 bed, 2 bath, huge back yard mountain views, salt pool and jacuzzi, veg garden
*Palm Springs City ID#2792
* Three bedroom '63 Alexander home, 2 full bath (king bed, queen bed and 2 twins) super clean home. European flair from original owners.
* Fully equipped updated kitchen that includes a citrus juicer, french press, electric mixer, microwave, toaster, industrial gas stove, sub zero refrigerator, sharpened professional knives, and more.
* Comfortable living room with a 70 inch TV.
* Large dining table which is perfect for meals or playing games.
* Separate laundry room
* Spacious bedrooms.
* Beautiful white bedding that is cleaned after each use.
* Each bedroom has dressers and closets.
* Each bedroom has its own TV.
* Master bedroom has slider that opens to beautiful pool area.
* Very cozy Alexander home from 1960's
* Super Private...backyard is surrounded by 6 foot wall.
* Community shy cats outdoors
* Stunning mountain views!
* Large salt water pool with attached spa. Spa is located under the tangerine tree which provides for a fragrant experience!
* Backyard has dining seating for 25...2 picnic tables and one round dining table.
* Comfortable lounge chairs for reading or working on your tan.
* Outdoor cooking area including a large bbq.
* Outdoor tiki hut that is equipped with furniture, fan, hammock and lighting....super cool and fun!
* Extpanded driveway parking
* Prolific citrus trees (10 varieties/seasonal) that are there for your picking (and juicing with the electric citrus juicer)
* Organic vegetable garden for your use. (seasonal)
* Located in the highly desirable south Palm Springs. Close to everything!
* This home has ambiance and character...nothing boring here!
Tanya Malch Petrovna
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Tanya Malch Petrovna
Tanya Petrovna grew up in this house, lots of great meals were made in this kitchen by her gourmet chef mother. Lots of entertaining and lots of love for animals. She uses it for entertaining and private classes and decided to rent it to people who would like to enjoy it and be able to travel with their pets. You are renting directly from the owner so you will get top service and attention. We will do our best to provide you with every detail to make your vacation the best that it can be. We can assure you that you will not be disappointed!
Tanya Malch Petrovna purchased this House in 1964
Why Tanya Malch Petrovna chose Sonora Sunrise
We welcome your entire family including your cat or dog/s. We recognize that a vacation is even better when you can have your four-legged family with you. A portion of your rental is donated to the Palm Springs community cat project. The backyard of this home has a few rescued feral cats who have been saved from death from local shelters. The cats are cared for by a caregiver who also cares for the garden during your stay. The cats are shy so will not bother you other than maybe watch you from afar, and are fun to watch! Every convenience and cozy detail has been considered with our home. We do everything to help make your vacation perfect so that you want to come back and stay with us again.
What makes this House unique
It has a friendly relaxing feel I can only say probably because all the love and care that was put into over so many years. The spacious back yard you will never leave. Sitting in the lounge chairs or doing paperwork at the table with the pool and mountain views you will find your stress levels reduce instantaneously! Reading in the pool tiki hut or swinging in the hammock is a getaway within a getaway! Also available are healthy vegan meals by Chef Tanya to stock in the refrigerator and freezer (inquire separately), a great addition to your fresh lettuce harvested from the garden!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Fantastic location in charming PS
Spent my daughter’s 18th birthday at this accommodating house. Centrally located for all of your needs. Tanya has perfected hospitality with many goodies upon arrival. You won’t be disappointed with this property!
Exactly what we needed
LOVED staying here! The owner was so through and accommodating. We appreciate you letting us stay in your home.
Thanks! Come again!
Above and Beyond - Highly Recommend
Our stay at Tanya’s home was extremely inviting! We rented her home over Coachella Weekend 1 and felt that our living accommodations completed our festival experience. Tanya provided a warm welcome and gave us a tour of the home upon arrival. She showed us a few tricks around the kitchen and taught us how to operate the pool settings…using an iPhone app (So cool!). Between hospitable finishing touches such as goods + treats around the house, and her availability to answer questions whenever, Tanya really went above and beyond as a host. We’ve rented homes in Palm Springs over the past four years for Coachella festival and Tanya’s was by far our favorite!
No traffic noise, quiet neighbors, spa was amazing, zero issues overall.
Thank you, Tanya and we hope to stay in your home again next year!
This property was exactly as advertised and just what we needed/wanted for our visit with friends for the Indian Wells Tennis Tournament. The less enthusiastic tennis fans could enjoy the luxury of the house, lawn, pool, and full kitchen.
Everything was so well appointed and cared for. The instructions were clear and no surprises. The pool and yard area is glorious!
Thank you Tanya for providing so many amenities and comforts, we enjoyed all of them!
We enthusiastically recommend this property to anyone who is looking for lodging in the Palm Springs area, and would love to return ourselves.
Thank you Dave and Cheryl! Come back anytime! Pleasure to have nice people and energy in my home. :-)
As near as perfect can be.
Tanya’s house is a vacationer’s paradise. Equipped with the amenities one needs plus some. A juicer for fresh picked tangerine juice in the morning to plush pool towels. There’s plenty of patio seating and the hot tub is sublime. A quiet neighborhood lends itself to peaceful early morning walks. Tanya is available via text and addressed any concerns quickly.
So glad you could come enjoy! Thank you, come back anytime!
Good but couple things you may want to dbl check
Good but couple things you may want to dbl check.
1. Cats and cat smell
2. Alarm use
3. Heating pool
4. Some, just a bit, of traffic noise.
Owner tries and is nice, but these were issues.
Hmmm this was a guest I did not give a stellar review to. Guest texted me and said to chang my review and that if I did not I would be a “fool to take him on.”
1. The house does not smell. There are 3-4 community cats that roam the neighborhood (1 acre at least) that are fixed and vaccinated, we work with city program, there is a feeding station in garage for them and this is stated on the description of property. The cats stay away from people and never go inside home. The property is on 1/4 acre with fruit trees and garden.
2. Guests set off medical alarm which is separate from house alarm, and requires a second button to press to make sure it is not a mistake, then they left the property with alarm on requiring police to enter and search. Had a front window not been left unlocked accidentally Police would be be required to break front door down to check if injured person inside.
3. Spa heat is included but it is extra to heat large pool. Guest chose not to heat large pool but numerous times turned it on.They were notified each time to please not turn on pool heat as is extra and never responded but continued to do so.
4. Traffic noise. Perhaps a bit in front in day with work traffic if you are on street.
I had told guest they left a lot of extra trash and food in kitchen and he replied that is what cleaning fee is for.
Indian Canyon hiking the best and an 8 minute drive to base! Sat Farmers Market an 8 minute bike ride. Great events: PS International Film Fest, Dinah Shore tournament, Modernism Week, White Party, Short Film Fest, Indian Well Tennis, Clinton Foundation Golf (formerly Bob Hope Classic), Coachella Fest, Stagecoach, Joshua Tree Music Festival, Joshua Tree in general. Tramway, summer and winter hiking. Lots of great hiking close and short drives away. Great bike paths. Volunteer at Palm Springs No Kill Animal Shelter. Healthy activities abound and never felt so easy to do!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
If staying over 10 days, you are required to have weekly cleaning service.