Our large Luxury vacation home is very close to many beaches, golf courses, shopping and some of the best dining. This vacation villa is an entertainment destination with a south facing sun drenched pool deck complete with billiards table and a volleyball net for the pool. The house configuration has an ideal layout where 3 of the bedrooms and bathrooms are in their own wing of the house. Our 2300 sq ft holiday home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms decorated in Key West and Tropical colors for a soothing holiday atmosphere.
What will strike you immediately as you walk in, is the pool vista from almost every room starting from the front door, to the kitchen, dining room and master bedroom. The South facing pool deck streams sunshine into the house continuously accentuating your holiday feel, and calls you to come out to the pool.
What makes this home a hit with our guests is the close proximity to amenities like Del Prado Blvd where all the stores are within 5 minute drive but far enough away from the boulevard where the only sounds you will hear in the morning are the Florida tropical bird calls from your morning bed.
The following are some features of the Vacation Villa:
- LED HDTV in the Living room 40", King Master Bedroom 32", in King Guest bedroom 32"
- Over 100 Hollywood release Movies to watch free from the living room
- Billiards Tables and Table Tennis may be played in the Lanai
- Salt water swimming pool - great for kids or adults sensitive to chemicals
- Electric heated pool - faster and more effective than solar in colder temps
- A large eat-in kitchen (up to 8)
- Ample counter space with counter task lighting and room for multiple chefs
- A separate formal dining area (for 6) to separate kids from adults if desired
- DIRECTV Channel Lineup that includes most Sports, News, Specialty, Children channels
- Netflix and streaming Movies
- Adult bicycles, Beach Supplies, Cooler, Pails
- Baby Crib or toddler bed available, upon request
- Location is within 10 minutes drive to Groceries, Dining, Shopping, Boat rentals
- Boat Dock to watch boats or fish go by
We are located in the Yachting Community of Cape Coral which has 400 miles over Canals, that's more than Venice Italy! We sit directly on the canal so you can enjoy watching the Dolphins, Manatees and Stingrays swimming along.
Our reviews speak for themselves. As proud vacation home owners, because we always dreamed of having one, we want to make our guests feel the same magic we felt when we spend time there in South West Florida.
If boating is your passion, then you will truly enjoying watching the Yachts on their way to the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico as you lounge by your private Heated Pool complete with a mini hot tub for two or just sit on the dock and the sunsets.
The home is conveniently located near Cape Coral Beach and is about 10 mins drive to Downtown Fort Myers. Visit the Ford and Edison Estates if you like taking in some history or take in some local seafood at Joe Crabshack.
The location is ideal for the ladies in the group because it is only 25 minutes drive to Fort Myers Beach or 30 minutes to Estero for shopping at outlet malls like Coconut Point Mall or Miromar Outlets or Tanger Outlet on your way to Sanibel Island on Summerlin Road.
For the guys, there are plenty of public Golf Courses around Cape Coral and Fort Myers to choose from like Eastwood (3.7 / 5.0) , Riverbend Golf Course (4.0 / 5.0), or Golf at Magnolia Landing (4.2 / 5.0), Eagle Ridge (3.6 / 5.0).
For those rich in taste, visit Downtown Naples and walk along 5th Avenue for some high end shops. Our advice is to go there for the view, or perhaps a coffee / glass of wine, but get your bargains at Tanger or Miromar Outlets.