Welcome to Araminta House! Our home is located where North Scottsdale, Phoenix and Cave Creek meet, close to art, culture, exclusive retail shopping, great views, restaurants with fun or fine dining, and family-friendly activities.
Our high end custom home has a lot of special features and it will be your base for exploring rich history and culture, including Sedona (2h north) and Grand Canyon (3.5h north) - or stay at home for culinary experiments and lounging by the pool!
You’ll love our resort style home thanks to the privacy, heated pool, chef's kitchen, desert garden, bocce ball court, and the wildlife outside the back yard. Our home is great for couples, families and multiple couples traveling together.
Each room has a collection of fine and local art and both the front and back gardens have a lot to offer everyone. The heated pool is perfect for swimming and playing. The lighted bocce ball court is fun for families and couples gathering at the end of the day for a friendly game.
We are close to hiking, biking and of course golfing!
The four bedrooms are set up as follows:
• Master suite: King bed, ensuite bathroom, ensuite office, large walk in closet
• Bedroom: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom, closet
• Bedroom: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom, closet (shares bath with above bedroom)
• Casita: Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, seating area, walk in closet
In the kitchen you will a chef's setup including:
- Induction cooker with separate water
- Oversized "walk in" refrigerator and freezer
- Keurig coffee maker
- microwave, suos vide, toaster, waffle iron, and much much more.
In the laundry room:
- Large front loaded washer and dryer
- Detergents and spot removers
- Iron and ironing board, distilled water for ironing (also in casita)
In the backyard:
- Large heated pool for swimming and playing, with electric cover to keep the heat in and debris out
- Lighted bocce ball court
- Under roof seating area
- Outdoor dining area
- Open sky seating area
- Sun lounger area
- 5 sun umbrellas